• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Injustice Mobile No one: Lex Luthor:

    Injustice Mobile No one: Lex Luthor:


    No one: Lex Luthor:

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Aye bruh... my third 800 nth pack ever

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    NOW THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE (first time beating survivor fight 14)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    She didn’t even stand a chance

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Finally got Red Son Superman! I can finally get a red son team going!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Lol gotta love the Tantu Totem

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    The special button is basically a suicide button

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Sell or promote?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    I started playing the game less than 2 months ago and I've always wanted this specific nightwing. Please tell me if it's good and leave some tips and tricks for me please :)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I'm baby ��

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    The depression

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    I keep opening 400 packs hopping I get fp batman and I keep getting metal cards I don't understand how I keep getting metals when it says 7 percent chance like wtf

    submitted by /u/Zambitooo
    [link] [comments]

    Raven the Immortal

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Broken cards/gear?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Just saw a post on how broken the LOA blade is and had to try it out... oh my god it's insane.

    Anybody know any other cards/gears that play way above their stats?

    submitted by /u/rScoobySkreep
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to move you account to a different email?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Just started today!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I just started injustice 1 today, and i was wondering what i should grind on and purchase as a new player. Ive been playing injustice 2 already, so i kinda get the gist of how this game works. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Triaina_
    [link] [comments]

    Yes! Got him! My first challenge character by the way

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Is this a joke lol

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    RIP

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Stuck at Battle 55 dawn of justice trio

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Hi guys, i am completely stuck on battle 55 and need some help. I have completed all the other battles on that page including bonus battle 8, but i just can't beat the trio of Dawn of Justice Batman , superman and wonder woman.( with special 2 and super disabled) I have tried completing the battle more than 20 times and still have not come close to succeeding. My three best characters are Batman ninja Catwoman, Batman ninja nightwing, and flashpoint batman, all at elite 3. Catwoman has max crit augments on her. Flashpoint batman has both special 1 and 2 upgraded to max while catwoman and nightwing only have their specials upgraded halfway( not enough vallorium urghhh!) I have the gauntlets of azreal , but i do not have enough shards and credits to evolve it, and i got flashpoint batman from 400th nth packs, so he can't be directly promoted. My best gears are tantu totem, full fourth world set, Netherrealm Kama, Blade of the war god,Knife collection and Mutated bone spikes, MArk of lady shiva. All of those gears are evolved but Only totem and fourth world chestplate are max evolved. I do not have any dot gears . Any suggestions on how to complete this fight?

    submitted by /u/louye1
    [link] [comments]

    This hurt

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    It's in the name - unbelievable

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Questions about gear

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Hi I'm kind of new to the game and I have some questions about gear and how it works.

    1. How do you evolve gear. I'm pretty sure it has something to due with the fuse feature, but I would like to know how many times you have to fuse it for it to evolve.

    2. How many of a gear should I have before shattering? Should I only keep one copy of a gear or should I save up them all?

    3. How do stacks of gear work? I think I have 2 fourth world chest plates and I was wondering if I could equip one on one character and one on another. If not what is the purpose of keeping extra copies of a gear?

    Thanks for all the help :)

    submitted by /u/gorr3ll
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I just started playing injustice and Im wondering if I should keep buying 200nth metal packs or the 400 since i dont have a lot of characters. So please tell me your opinions thx

    submitted by /u/wolfstein25
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on how to beat battle 56?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Freaking FINALLY! Gonna try and get the Gloves of Azarael now!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment