• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Just experienced the weirdest glitch. I knocked out batman just as he activated his super move and instead of batman performing it, it was aquaman instead!

    Injustice Mobile Just experienced the weirdest glitch. I knocked out batman just as he activated his super move and instead of batman performing it, it was aquaman instead!


    Just experienced the weirdest glitch. I knocked out batman just as he activated his super move and instead of batman performing it, it was aquaman instead!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    The lies

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    After dozens of failed attempts and strategies, I finally beat the Suicide Squad team in battle 56 with an E1 team! Granted, the FP team is really OP, but I'm still proud of it though. Gauntlets of Azarel, I'm coming for you!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    This is Satisfying

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    FINNALLYYLYLYLYLYL

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Now that I have tantu my AK team is finally complete (I know I still need to upgrade gears but it gets annoying and is somewhat expensive)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Didn’t get given Tantu in the season after finishing top 1%, opened 2 nth packs and...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    L

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Promote or sell - Superman DoJ

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Not that experienced but I'm decent at the game. I do use him in my main team otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

    submitted by /u/NuttyMoss97
    [link] [comments]

    "Why are we here... just to suffer"

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Noobs with cracked accounts and EVII Metal Teams.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone know exactly how much Harley Quinn heals and boosts damage on her sp2?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I've been looking on the wiki for a while, so either it's not there or I'm incredibly dumb.

    submitted by /u/William254
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine hacking and not even getting metal Catwoman

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Big gear

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Hacker? I beat the soundly but I doubt EV and lvl 31? Maybe bad hacker?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Phantom Zone Rewards Study (06/11/2020-06/25/2020)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of doing a subreddit-wide study of the Phantom Zone (PZ) rewards regarding drop rates of certain cards and the various factors that might play a part in determining the outcome. Of course the stated reward chance for completing 5 crystals of Elite difficulty is 10% for each Metal and 70% for a Gold character, but I'd like to observe how the subreddit's results measure up to that.

    Through this study, some of the things we can learn about include:

    • Actual drop rate of Metal and Gold cards of players in this subreddit

    • Whether there is a difference between completing Veteran, Elite or mixture of Veteran/Elite crystals with regards to their PZ rewards

    • List of possible 'rare' Gold cards that could drop

    • Other associations that might be present after reviewing the results

    If enough people participate and contribute by sharing their results, I'll compile the data and come up with a summary/conclusion of the findings should there be relevant or noteworthy information. As with any study, the power of a study increases with a larger sample size so hopefully more people are willing to help me out here.

    To participate, it's really simple. All you have to do is comment on the post below stating your crystal difficulty and the 3 cards you got upon completion of the entire PZ event. Do not include Gold cards that you get from individual crystal rewards (drop rate of 1%), that's not within the scope of this study which instead investigates the reward upon completion of all 5 crystals. A short comment and you would've done your part.

    I understand that there have been various reports before regarding the PZ rewards and this is not something new per se. I figure that with this study we're able to review all that data more systematically and have updated, solid proof that is more representative of the latest trends. Perhaps we might even find something that is yet to be discovered.

    Also it would be great if a mod could pin this post, at least for the duration of this study which is till PZ ends on 06/25/2020 so that it's easily seen and people don't have to manually search for it.

    I'll get the ball rolling with the first comment. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Skop0s
    [link] [comments]

    Tantu Totem power return

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    A lot of times when I KO an opponent I get power returned without even using a special. Is it just me or does this happen to more people? (Not complaining of course)

    submitted by /u/DaffayDaaf
    [link] [comments]

    Do I buy a gear pack now or? I have trash gear btw

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Do I have a bad phone or is the game glitchy as hell???

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    It's so frustrating.

    I'm battling Killer Frost for the Phantom Zone event, and for some reason, my blocks keep getting cancelled even without lifting my fingers, allowing the AI to land specials at full strength. Sometimes, I can't even land attacks despite tapping and swiping the screen.

    I swear I could've beaten this boss the first or second time if only my blocks would stop cancelling out. Right now, I'm at my 6th or 7th try, and I'm losing my patience.

    submitted by /u/tamulmul
    [link] [comments]

    Red Son Solomon Grundy

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I'm trying to collect a Red Son Solomon Grundy by Gold Booster Pack. Can anyone confirm he drops from a Gold Booster Pack? The pack description say it's a 2.25% chance, but I'm already through 40+ packs and haven't collected him. I know, statistically, it's completely reasonable to not have him after 40+ Packs. I just don't want to keep wasting credits if he's not in there. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/boilerbrando
    [link] [comments]

    Ugh this is so annoying -_-

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    After having a good night's sleep, my team didn't even regenerate energy... Has this happened to y'all?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    when you grind phantom zone for 8 hours straight and pull a pack-only arkham origins deathstroke

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Steal Power in Phantom Zone

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    How do i steal power in like the Phantom Zone challenge asks for.
    I have tried:

    Rebirth Raven

    Power Drain

    League of Assasins set

    Ra's Al Ghul Scimitar

    And none of it has worked.

    submitted by /u/FuckHorsflies
    [link] [comments]

    I can barley get by is it worth spending my nth metal for the veteran rewards?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment