• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Injustice I’m so happy I finally got one of the hooded green arrow head!

    Injustice I’m so happy I finally got one of the hooded green arrow head!


    I’m so happy I finally got one of the hooded green arrow head!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Hell yeah boi.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    My Injustice 3 wish-list

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    The Plot: * After the events of the Superman Ending, he has restarted the Regime, Enslaved Batman, Flash, and Green Arrow, and had captured Supergirl, locking her in the same cell that one imprisoned him. After she refuses to help him with his plan, she is rescued by Deadman and Black Lightning, the latter dying to ensure a clean escape. Deadman takes her to the House of Mystery, where John Constantine has recruited the only remaining heroes to fight The Man of Steel, asking her to join them. She naturally accepts and informs them that Superman intends to release the captured cities in three days. And now the race is on to recruit as many other heroes as possible, and stop the tyrant once again before he takes over the universe.

    Returning Characters * Supergirl * The Flash * Zatanna * Catwoman * Blue Beetle * Green Arrow * Harley Quinn * Superman * Batman * Wonder Woman * Aquaman * Hawkgirl * Nightwing * Cyborg * The Joker * Black Adam

    New Characters * John Constantine * Deadman (Dick Grayson) * Black Lightning * Mera * Red Tornado * Metamorpho * Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris) * Killer Frost (Caitlin Snow) * Metallo * Giganta * King Shark * Ravager * Clayface * Mirror Master * Bronze Tiger * Brainiac 2

    Premier Skins * Mr. Terrific / Batman * Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz) / Star Sapphire * The Flash (Wally West) / The Flash * Power Girl / Supergirl * Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm) / Blue Beetle * Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark) / Wonder Woman * Red Arrow (Roy Harper) / Green Arrow

    DLC * The Specter (Pre-Order Bonus) * Amazo * Circe * Eclipso * Etrigan * Mary Marvel * Captain Atom * Liu Kang * Shao Kahn * He-Man * The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

    Stages * New Metropolis * Gotham City * The Flash Museum * Strikers Island * Arkham Asylum * Watchtower Two * Oa * The House of Mystery * The Fortress of Solitude * Atlantis * Project Cadmus * Thanagar * Joker's Partyland * Shao Kahn's Kolosseum DLC) * Angel Grove Command Center (DLC)

    submitted by /u/Ironjack21
    [link] [comments]

    Who have you gotten the least amount of gear for?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Personally for me Harley quinn

    submitted by /u/bzrkfayz
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody got a Perfect Savegame for Steam?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I don't want to unlock all the gear/level all of the characters I just want to play dress up. Does anyone have a savegame for the current patch that I can use?

    submitted by /u/AvaGood
    [link] [comments]

    How's my Batman looking? His stats are really good too. Lvl 30 with all epic lvl 30 gear. I'm trying to find either the Justice League Cowl or the Batman Beyond Cowl. Any suggestions too?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I’ve had this game since day one, my friend just got it I’m pissed but good for him.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    What other MK character would have been a good addition to IJ2?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I think we can all agree that two MK characters were enough in Injustice 2. But, if there had to be another, who would you guys have wanted it to be?

    submitted by /u/LotionInBasket
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on abolishing the traffic stop? This petition makes a very strong case.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Anyone get a random lvl 30 boss in the middle of a multiverse level?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    So I've been grinding in the multiverse on the 8 battle levels and it's got the character level to any so its the same level as my character (lvl 20) and I never really paid attention until I realised I was losing so I looked at the oppents level and it was at lvl 30. I obviously lost as I was prepared for it and it just went on to the next person for me to fight. Just wondering if anyone has had happen to them or if its a bug or something.

    submitted by /u/dnt-qstn-my-lgc
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on abolishing traffic stops? This petition makes a very strong case.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Injustice3 Wishlist from Russian player, <3

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    In general, a list will be provided below of what I would like to see injustice3. So I think it's worth noting that I am from Russia, so I apologize for my English curve.

    Closer to the point, my wish list:

    1) The mechanics, in my opinion the mechanics of I2, is better than in MK11. + Back block, cross-system, setups, movement, clash system, life span, anti-air, a combo system that is many times better than MK11 because there is a huge combo opportunity. But there are problems, for example, the meter system in MK11 is better, since it is more honest, you also need to do something with supermoves, because they are not used at all. Again, in MK11, fatal blow are more useful, but do not forget that looking at this animation 10,000,000 times begins to get bored already in the second month of the game. I think we need to make supermoves shorter and make them more cost-effective.

    2) Gear system, I know that many scolded the system of injustice2 with its mother boxes. But in my view of injustice 2 was the best system for the gear. Yes, there was a random, but firstly, we received chests in general for any movement in the game, and there were always a lot of them. There have always been multiverses for a particular character. We could also create up to 5 different slots for suits, for comparison in MK11 this is impossible, not to mention the variety. It is also important, the number of slots for the gear itself, that is, we could change the mask, bracers, pants, body, and some kind of unique gear. Thus, we created unique costumes, I have never met the same characters online, I do not consider specific set sets. And in MK11, you can farm some tough tower for a long time, for the sake of some unique skin, but then go online and meet the same person with the same suit. But there were also disadvantages, for example, the cost of shaders in Inje2 was clearly overpriced, plus I think that legendary clothes should be laid not only in the multiverse, but should be tied to your character's level of pumping, or to the level of your combat card. Example: for 500 victories on your main character you get some kind of unique gear on him, for another 1000, for another 5000 and so on. The same goes for the combat card, you are pumped to level 25, you will get something unique.

    3) Characters, here I can say little, because I am very superficially familiar with comics. But anyway, I would like to see the Batwoman, Ras-al-ghul, Huntress, and Riddler =)

    4) All sorts of little things: I want to see more intro / win poses, it would also be cool to see heroic brutality, I think this can be realized without the cruelty inherent in MK11. For example, Superman finishes the round with a special blow of cold breath and thereby freezes the enemy in an ice statue. Or friendships. And most importantly, PLEASE DO NOT NEED GUEST CHARACTERS FROM MK, PLEASE STOP.

    submitted by /u/analvandall
    [link] [comments]

    AT&T in talks to sell WB Games business in possible $4 billion deal. What do you think this means for NRS?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Best way to level up?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Specify if other.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GreenGooSnake9876
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Injustice 2 in 2020

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I immediately bought and extensively played the first one when it came out back in 2013, and I am considering purchasing Injustice 2 since it's on sale for $9.99 on XBOX.

    submitted by /u/EY14
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you want in Injustice 3

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    If you could pick five characters who weren't in Injustice 2, to be in the third game who would you choose?

    I'd choose Plastic Man, Etrigan, Beast Boy and Star Sapphire

    submitted by /u/skarletxkabal
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice God Among Us, Gold Characters

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    My team is Lord joker, Sinestro/Antimatter and Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, but now i have HalJordan/Red Lantern Elite 1, should i put him in the team?

    submitted by /u/asdf1a
    [link] [comments]

    I've decided to make some injustice 2 content and I want to know what people would like to see

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Can someone help me out?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I main Joker and Superman, so who are some other characters that fit their play styles? I want to expand my roster of characters I play, so this would help me out a lot. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LotionInBasket
    [link] [comments]

    The struggle is real

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Actual Question, pls help

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    So, Injustice 2 is now on a huge discount, but I have already watched a gameplay of the campaign. What other game modes are there?

    Is it still worth it, just for the fantasy matches I could make?

    submitted by /u/Arvind343
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment