• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Injustice Rate my Fate

    Injustice Rate my Fate


    Rate my Fate

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    How do you get the Shazam skin for Black Adam?!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I need to know!!!

    submitted by /u/Max66346634
    [link] [comments]

    Gold score AI loadouts?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Is there anything when making an AI loadout more likely to earn you a gold score?

    It's for the characters specific multiverses where you need a gold score to earn level 30 epic gear and more importantly a shader.

    P.S I'm waaaaaaaaay too casual and well.... bad to play without the AI loadout and still get even close to a gold score.

    submitted by /u/Alguyaeda
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what the next multiverses are or how to track them?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what the next multiverses are or how to track them?

    submitted by /u/BrandonBee_
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat Cheetah when I fight her as G.L. in story mode?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I just got the game yesterday and I'm not very good at it, especially with Green Lantern. The Cheetah ai spams so many moves and moves too fast so I can never really land any shots. How can I beat her?

    Update: Just beat her

    submitted by /u/realpablomd
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this game last weak, having a blast, is the online community still active?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I've never queued for an online match and every guild I find seems to be dead.

    submitted by /u/WIPeFo
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Advanced Interactables Tutorial

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I'm stuck on the part of the tutorial where it says to "Extend the combo with a background bounce interaction". The sequence it wants it Light,Light,Medium, Interact, Delay back heavy, forward jump, heavy. I can easily and consistently do the first combo and interaction, and I can easily and consistently do the back heavy every time. But when I try to string this together I cannot get it. It's like it won't allow the back heavy to happen while the interaction is happening. Anybody have any tips?

    submitted by /u/Jkolinski32
    [link] [comments]

    What I don’t like about Injustice 2

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Why the hell are there so many character specific multiverses? In a fighting game with you over 30 characters, you make half the content specific to a certain character. Isn't that counter intuitive to a fighting game? I'm pretty sure no average player plays 20+ characters.

    To make things worst, the not character specific multiverses are the ones that usually take the longest to refresh.

    submitted by /u/chrisraine7
    [link] [comments]

    Any active guilds (Xbox)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Any active Xbox Guilds out there complete multiverses/challenges/bosses?

    submitted by /u/BrandonBee_
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying opponents

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I just played a ranked set game, the person I played against was losing, 2-0 in my favour. They changed to Green Arrow from Black Adam, and for the next match consisted to sit low and shoot arrows not moving and that was all they did. At first it was fine, but after them doing in for another 3 minutes it started to get boring. I tried to fight against that fairly but they wouldn't stop. In the end I ended up quitting the match. It doesn't make sense to me that they can't just play the game normally and not camp in one spot and do the same thing over and over again only because they know they are losing.

    submitted by /u/InevitableAd1375
    [link] [comments]

    Aggresive characters

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    What are your favourite characters in Injustice 2 to play really aggresively, by just rushing into your oppenent and dealing great damage without worrying about anything lese too much? As in characters that you can just rush and semi-spam in close range with. My favourites for that would be Scarecrow, Brainiac and Sub-Zero. Honorable mentions: Robin, Aquaman and The Flash

    submitted by /u/StrokyBoi
    [link] [comments]

    #BLM Fort Collins Colorado

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I made an injustice character concept subreddit to go with the mortal kombat one.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment