• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Injustice Mobile Best survivor run ever

    Injustice Mobile Best survivor run ever


    Best survivor run ever

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:03 AM PST

    Im pretty happy with this

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    What do I do when it says stealth xxx health in the phantom zone missions?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:20 AM PST

    NCI - Injustice 2 Bizzaro

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Injustice 2 Bizarro

    Damage: 1400

    Health: 1400

    Passive: Imperfect Clone - Bizarro gains all passive abilities from each Superman enemy. His combo ender either freezes or burns his enemy for 3 seconds.

    SP1: Flying Punch - Bizarro throws out one of Superman's most classic moves to utterly save his opponent. (MB Flying Punch)

    SP2: Villain of Metropolis - Bizarro helps his friend with godlike strength accompanied by his Ice Vision and Flame Breath. Burning: Damage-over-time for 8 secs. (Low Scoop + Uppercut + Hammer Punch + unblockable Ice Vision that freezes + Flame Breath)

    Super Move: Kryptonian Smash - Zoom! Bang! Bizarro's might is unrivaled as he protects his opponent.

    Light combo: I2 Superman's + Cold Zap or Flame Breath

    Heavy combo: I2 Superman's

    Notes: His passive is one-sided, therefore he cannot benefit from an enemy Bizzaro who benefits from your ally Supermen.

    submitted by /u/Darkpoolseid
    [link] [comments]

    Good AK/AO

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:13 PM PST

    Pretty much have all arkham characters except bane and AK bats. Have plenty of top tier gears too. I also require one power drainer per team composition. Any suggestions for an AK/AO team?

    submitted by /u/josephm24
    [link] [comments]

    Left from Ultimate Pack, right from PZ. Should I be happy?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    #2 On Android. I Still Won

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Console to mobile link

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    So I just completed the Speed Run battle on Injustice on console and it said I unlocked the New 52 Flash skin for mobile, so I made sure I was logged in to WB on my console and mobile, but when I checked my mobile account it said it it hasn't been completeley yet.

    Does anyone know what's wrong? Or have I missed something? I really want that New 52 Flash for mobile lol

    submitted by /u/Azza2404
    [link] [comments]

    BnJ team putting in work on defense

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    How to win against flashpoint team this makes me so fucking angry i'd rather face off against a 7 teams of catwoman and bnj teammates

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:30 PM PST

    Is it worth promoting him or should I sell him for 148k?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    How much of the valorium does it to make to max out a special for a metal character?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:46 PM PST

    i got the flashpoint team elite X level 60 finialy

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    batman dose so much damage i would suggest the tanto totem on him

    submitted by /u/szhyiem
    [link] [comments]

    Logged in on old acc and btw Ik gear scores aren’t taken into account and all but I swear this has gotta be somewhat stupid like idk how it was possible to win this?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Thanks, I hate it

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:35 AM PST

    Music

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Call me crazy but did they change the background music ?

    submitted by /u/JonStef99
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious how long it takes folks to finish the Phantom Zone.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:58 AM PST

    I just finished my 2nd run (got Sinestro AntiMatter both times). Usually takes me about 6-7 days to finish all three runs.

    submitted by /u/boilerbrando
    [link] [comments]

    Does boss new 52 shazam has longer S.H.A.Z.A.M duration than normal character?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:40 AM PST

    It feels like it,, but not sure

    submitted by /u/s14p3w2k5521
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment