• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Injustice Is lakitu in charge of this camera?

    Injustice Is lakitu in charge of this camera?


    Is lakitu in charge of this camera?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    My proposal for some Ivy skins. Third it's just a random skin. I know its out of character

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    House of El armor set impossible to complete? I recently returned to this game and I’m trying to finish this armor set for Superman and I can’t get the armor of house el to drop. Is this because it’s a year one year set? I’ve farmed hundreds of mother boxes and I still don’t have it

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    The winner of the Combos challenge and winner of 202$ is Masher congrats to him

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    If the Spectre were to appear in I3, who should take up the mantle of Spectre?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I was thinking perhaps Lois just to really screw with Clark and his morals.

    submitted by /u/shazbou
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active guild on PS4

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Mk11 is trash, combo system is limited and generic, its been only year since game's out and i already got all gear!

    Injustice 2 forever. Back to this game and looking for active guild to do some pve events

    submitted by /u/TheMaidBanger9000
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 Roster Ideas

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Supergirl, Aquaman, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Robin/Nightwing, Harley Quinn, Mera, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Bane, Metallo, Bizarro, Donna Troy, Maxwell Lord, Captain Boomerang, Black Adam, Star Sapphire, Larfleeze, Circe, Despero, Ocean Master, Joker, Deathstroke, Stargirl, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Atom

    submitted by /u/Surrealcatfish32
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody trying to play? PS4

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game and am looking for people to play consistently with for fun and practice. Add me PSN: Darsgamers

    submitted by /u/Avihihi
    [link] [comments]

    If anybody still plays injustice2, you’re welcome to join my guild, I plan on keeping it active for as long I can.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    New vs Old Injustice Mobile

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Which is better, and why? I have gotten back on the original injustice lately and was wondering if it was worth switching to the new one.

    submitted by /u/lukewitherow
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Mobile 1 vs 2

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I've started playing a lot of injustice mobile because of quarantine, but all my games have been on ij1, because that's what was out when I originally played the game. I'm wondering is it would be worth switching to ij2 or just stay. Also what are the pros and cons of the "new game"

    submitted by /u/lukewitherow
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Mobile 1 vs 2

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I've started playing a lot of injustice mobile because of quarantine, but all my games have been on ij1, because that's what was out when I originally played the game. I'm wondering is it would be worth switching to ij2 or just stay. Also what are the pros and cons of the "new game"

    submitted by /u/lukewitherow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment