• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Injustice Battle Simulator Brainiac

    Injustice Battle Simulator Brainiac


    Battle Simulator Brainiac

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I'm genuinely convinced that Netherrelm developers snorted 3 lines of cocaine and did about a 6 pack of Red Bull before programming the way Brainiac fights in the battle simulator ladders on hard and very hard.

    submitted by /u/BusiestWolf
    [link] [comments]

    I vote Flex Mentallo for Injustice 3

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Is there a new meta?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    So I havent played injustice2 in a long while but when I came back all everyone was doing was going for arena transitions which is really weird because you can get more damage out of a regular combo. The other player is always sitting in the corner where the arena transition is and is always doing wall bounces or heavy over head attacks and just spamming projectiles. Did I just run into bad players or is there really a new meta?

    submitted by /u/TheOfficialBoop
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone willing to help me? (PS4) It would be super appreciated :)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I want Constantine

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I want Constantine sure he'd be kinda like doctor fate and he wouldn't make much sense for the story since the last time we saw him he left with his daughter but idc make him dlc then whatever but he would be amazing plus when was the last time we saw him in a good game? Lego DC supervillains? Which didn't even do him any justice no lines or anything it would be amazing to see him and sorry this was just a little rant. (My first post so I'm gonna try to get used to the rules)

    submitted by /u/Badmoon1220
    [link] [comments]

    Deadshot or Deathstroke for Injustice 3?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Feel free to give your reason in the comments!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JohnFrickingStoney
    [link] [comments]

    In Memory of George Floyd I did This!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Do you recommend using the d-pad or joystick for movement?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I just got Injustice 2 yesterday for my PS4 and found some of the quick directional-based combos hard to string together with the joystick but I can execute them perfectly with the d-pad however the movement feels clunky on the d-pad.

    What do you think I should use?

    submitted by /u/pointypeakedpavarius
    [link] [comments]

    Killer Croc or King Shark

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Yes, obviously the best case scenario is to have one as a premier skin.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SirSullymore
    [link] [comments]

    Unstable

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    For some reason my multiverse is unstable but other people can play it. Please explain someone.

    submitted by /u/THI_Docter
    [link] [comments]

    Need Guild for ps4

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I am lvl 60 and i need a guild for ps4 as i joined only inactive ones. I usually come online 5-7 times a week

    submitted by /u/poojan_bat19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment