• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Injustice Rate my batman

    Injustice Rate my batman


    Rate my batman

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I2 Sale

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I bought this game yesterday for 6 dollars on PS4. I think it says it was the legendary edition? Do I get the DLC characters if I bought the legendary edition on sale?

    submitted by /u/Sire_Dies_A_Lot
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion: Damian Wayne is a Redeeming Character

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I started reading the prequel comics to both games. I hated Damian at first, but once Year 5 hit I started to understand him more. The chemistry he has with Kara in the second game's comic made me sympathize for him. He comes from an evil bloodline but only wants to help the world.

    What are your thoughts on him?

    submitted by /u/Redbird_ml
    [link] [comments]

    For those who wanted to know which gears i used for my version of Bi-han, here it is.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Just bought standard version of Injustice 2 and title screen says Legendary Edition

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I purchased the standard version on the PS Store and when I downloaded it, the title screen shows the Legendary Edition. All the DLC characters are still locked but I didn't know if this was a glitch or every screen now says Legendary Edition.

    submitted by /u/graygriff
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Gear

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    So, quick backstory. I had a roommate who got the game around launch and I just played through the story mode because I loved the tie-in comics and was invested, didn't play much else because that was one of my two selling points on the game. The other one was the gear system: I love the idea of making my own custom designed Robin, Captain Cold, etc.

    I picked the game up on PS4 because it's on sale and I have all the dlc characters. I really only wanna play it to get gear and make my characters look cool. I'm not much of a fighting game guy generally, I'm super casual about them, just a big DC fan.

    How feasible is it to just play and get cosmetics with no regard to stats? I don't care to try dominating online or challenge hard modes, I just wanna mess around with the gear and be done with no regard to stats. Is there a guide that has each character's cosmetics so I can try to keep track and hunt the pieces down? It seems really complex and grindy on the surface, just wanna know how much effort and investment is required to get into this.

    submitted by /u/sasuto23
    [link] [comments]

    Hi. I updated the game and got this message:"Your save data is from a previous version of Injustuce2.If you continue, inventory progress will be reset if the update is removed." But when I want to press OK it won't let me. Any idea why? I'm on PS4

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Can't stop the Bane train it's always on time

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    God I hate modifiers

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Why oh why? Why can't I just fight? This game would be absolutely fantastic. I'm not even a fighting games fan and I love it. But who the fuck thought "naah just fighting is boring, let's make the whole fucking screen tilt and the guy at the top is gonna deal more damage". Or "if you use your special u lose health. What about your enemy? Nah he's good. Are you having fun? Are you entertained?"

    I'm gonna have to stop playing this game because this shit is making me way too angry for just a video game.

    submitted by /u/LicenseAgreement
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a Joker wallpaper that I made!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Injustice 3 Release Date & Rumors: NetherRealm Next Game

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Why do you hate subzero

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I like subzero a lot but many people hate him

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/rish79
    [link] [comments]

    Justice league gear

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    I am fully aware that I am incredibly late but hear me out. I stopped playing this game after my main account got hacked and on that account I had the flash's full JL gear set, but I've come back to playing this game on my new account and I was wondering if there is anyway to get flash's justice league gear again, again, i know I'm really late but if there is any chance of me being able to get the gear then I must know, please only reply if you're 100% sure about it, thank you

    Edit: I know some people might just tell me to google it and obviously that's the first thing I did but everyone has a different answer, some people say you can get them in motherboxes, others say that only Wonder Woman is in motherboxes, some say that the event comes back every now and then, others say it was a one time thing, that's the reason I said to only reply if you're 100% sure

    submitted by /u/samdkr354
    [link] [comments]

    MOST ANNOYING CHARACTERS

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Who are the most annoying characters in injustice 2? In my opinion, starfire annoys because of her laser and people always stay away from me and shoot me so that i can't do much other than use my meter escape.

    submitted by /u/Impressifkahuna9
    [link] [comments]

    Which ability would you choose for Captain Cold?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I wasn't able to put both "Air Cold Blast" and "Upward Cold Blast" as options so I combined them. If you would like to be specific on which you really prefer, say it in comments.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BluffStrream
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment