• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Injustice My Green Arrow gear

    Injustice My Green Arrow gear


    My Green Arrow gear

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Okay so I just got injustice 2 legendary edition. We have super slow internet so I don’t want to download it offline until I’m headed to sleep. I’m on Xbox1 the dlc characters got added to the download queue and my Xbox is set to offline. Will the dlc characters download offline?r they part of disc?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Just started playing again after years off and need some help

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I really like the turtles and Enchantress. I leveled Turtles up to 18 and Enchantress up to 13. I still cant seem to get any good gear for them though. I have over 25 gear for both and cant get a single head gear. Havwnt gotten much good gear for other sections as well. Any tips? I have played with bias both on and off and seen no difference at all. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/TSwan98
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the most well rounded batman build? Super HP + high damage reduction, but that 3113 ABL is nothing shabby when coupled with +42.48% double batarang build, which feels probably like a 4.5k batarang attack. It's advantages over my pure billionaire is great enough where I feel this is better.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    How do you get a golden score on 12 metahuman multiverse challenge events? I have lvl 30 Catwoman, Black Canary, Harley Quinn with legendary gear and I still cannot seem to get a score past bronze.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Can you get source crystals from Multiverse.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    If so, how and where in the multiverse can you get them?

    submitted by /u/Darth_Vinder_835
    [link] [comments]

    6000 strength Batman guys! I did it!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    What do after the game got bored

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    I've finished the story mode and unlocked many costumes. What to do after it?

    submitted by /u/racxshan
    [link] [comments]

    Started a PS4 guild

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    It's a new guild and active members only! Hit me up and I'll shoot you a code

    submitted by /u/Sea_Speed
    [link] [comments]

    Fight?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Anyone willing to have a few matches i play on pc

    submitted by /u/TCliqq
    [link] [comments]

    I just completed the flash legendary multiverse...

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    The legendary gear is hideous! The stats are great, but it doesn't look good. I feel ripped off.

    submitted by /u/Surrealcatfish32
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary gears

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Does anyone have all the legendary gears on PS4?

    submitted by /u/Almost187
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 PC cutscene audio out of sync

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Hey so the title pretty much says it all. I'm trying to play through the injustice 2 campaign on my pc, but the audio keeps going out of sync and its driving me absolutely mad. I've tried tinkering with the settings a bit, turning off vsync, lowering my resolution, and going into borderless—but nothing seems to be working. Are the cutscenes capped at 30 fps? If so, how do I set my game to run at 30 fps?

    submitted by /u/SekaLolaKato
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment