• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Injustice I DID IT!!! SCAREDYCROW IS READY!!

    Injustice I DID IT!!! SCAREDYCROW IS READY!!


    I DID IT!!! SCAREDYCROW IS READY!!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    My Bane right now

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Please pin this post

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    r/INJUSTICE, for those of you who do not know, is not about literal injustice. It refers to a video game franchise. Just saying because I'm seeing a lot of stuff about police brutality, etc. Thanks

    submitted by /u/DemographicInfluence
    [link] [comments]

    Still playing?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Are a lot of you still playing on ps4? I'm thinking of going back to this game after the latest Mk11 characters got locked behind a 40$ paywall, it's been a few years though

    submitted by /u/DaWeazel
    [link] [comments]

    One of the Reverse Flashes battle Dialogue mentions that Historical records don’t mention Firestorm?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Why? Unlike Power girl, Firestorm is from "this" universe.

    submitted by /u/Konradleijon
    [link] [comments]

    Currently pushing for a 6000 strength batman

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Staff of grayson baby!!!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Join my Guild, Eldritch Terrors, PS4

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Cutscene/ lip sync audio issues

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I'm sure this has been posted somewhere before, but I didn't see anything helpful. During cutscenes the audio will progressively move ahead of where the video currently is, having voices play up to 10 seconds before the video is there. Anyone know fixes for this? Just got the game today, and playing on pc.

    submitted by /u/AngoraFerret
    [link] [comments]

    Hypothetical IJ3 wish list

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    My plan was for 24 base fighters and 9 DLC fighters with plenty of premier skins

    This is one of two ideas I had. If y'all don't crucify this list I'll post my alternative idea

    Injustice 3 roster wishlist

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Flash
    5. Green lantern
    6. Vixen
    7. Green arrow
    8. Black canary
    9. Huntress
    10. Katana
    11. Black lightning
    12. Rick Flag
    13. Hawkgirl
    14. Starfire
    15. Amazo
    16. Metallo
    17. Firefly
    18. Parallax
    19. Vandal Savage
    20. Ra's al Ghul
    21. Black manta
    22. Catwoman
    23. Great white
    24. Harley Quinn

    DLC Fighters

    DC 1. Dr. Phosphorus 2. Hush 3. Maxwell Lord 4. Black Hand 5. Raven 6. Captain boomerang

    Guest 1. Sindel 2. Rorschach 3. Bugs Bunny

    Premier skins

    1. Green arrow -> merlyn / aresenal / Artemis
    2. Rorschach - > the question
    3. Flash -> impulse
    4. Huntress -> spoiler

    Doomsday premier skins Watchmen premier skin pack

    1. Batman -> nite owl
    2. Superman -> Dr Manhattan
    3. Catwoman -> silk spectre
    4. Rick Flag -> the comedian
    5. Ra's al Ghul -> Osymandias
    submitted by /u/First0E
    [link] [comments]

    How do I spend the currency I have? What are the currencies?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I kinda forgot what the currencies are in this game. I know about credits & guild credits & source crystals but don't know what the green symbol is. I basically just want to spend all the currency I have so that there's nothing left, I'm probably going to be done with this game in 2-3 weeks. I have some questions please...

    Are credits (and guild credits) only used to buy mother boxes & no other reasons? Should I sell useless gear that I never use for credits like common/gray gear?

    What is the green symbol of currency? What do I use those for?

    Are source crystals only used to buy skins & shaders? Is there no other reason for them besides that end section where you select the skins or shaders?

    submitted by /u/VoteRepublicanAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Controller settings, special move cancel, combo input and MB question

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys noob here, a got a few questions if someone can help and answer them for me please:

    1. I asked and someone said you should have release check off. Should I have anything else off or on? Also what do each of the controller settings that have on/off mean?

    2. How do you special move cancel? From my understanding it's when you input a new combo before the last combo animation finished? Cause for the love of mike last night I was stuck on Dr. Fate #7 player tutorial for at least an hr. Still have not complete it.

    3. Probably the stupidest questions you ever heard but for combos that have a plus sign like ex: F+2,U+3, do I press F and 2 simultaneously or do I press F then 2?

    Also when I do a MB, do I do the combo and press MB or do the combo then when it's doing its animation I press MB?

    submitted by /u/Left-School
    [link] [comments]

    Is Injustice Gods among us active (PS4)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    So Gods Among us is £12.99 on the PS store and for some reason I really have a craving to get it back and play it. Just wondering if it was still somewhat active so I could play online. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Frostiique7
    [link] [comments]

    So appearantly you need to be level 20 to sacrifice gear, so I got DR fate to level 20 10 minutes ago, and I went to the multiverse but now the requierement is checked off, what happened?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me how to make the Arkham knight red hood? Dis man

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion on Captain Cold

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    You're only allowed to main Captain Cold if and only if you make ice puns throughout each and every match you play online. And before you ask, yes, Sub-Zero does get a pass. He's optional. Why? Because he's not cool enough, he isn't chill like Captain Cold. The Captain is the ultimate chill. The supreme chill. To main him, you have to be dedicated. You need commitment.

    To get the future Captain Cold mains started:

    "A free win? That's so ice of you."

    "Zoning as Superman, good thing I snow how to counter this."

    "It takes chill to main Captain Cold."

    So on and so on.

    submitted by /u/HeathLedgersJokerr
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any other cosmetics like the wonder woman movie gear in Injustice 2

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I remember there was special movie accurate gear during the WW release three years ago.

    Haven't played the game in a while, but did they add anything similiar movie/series inspired afterwards?

    submitted by /u/Deitso
    [link] [comments]

    I've started a guild

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Looking for people who will be active feel free to join, I'm on xbox the code is DX9NW

    submitted by /u/hunterfox09238
    [link] [comments]

    Movie gear sets now available?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    So apparently the Justice League movie gear now drops like normal gear. While I was leveling up my Wonder Woman to level 30 for the multiverse, I got the Tiara and Arsenal from the movie set multiple times. Does anyone know something about this?

    submitted by /u/CDR-Cody
    [link] [comments]

    At least seven people were shot as protesters in Louisville demonstrated against the killing of Breonna Taylor, a black woman fatally shot by police in her home in March.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    A semi noob question

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    So I get that the green tokens can upgrade/respec gear but what's the other thing do? I forget it's name but it seems to make one item look like another?

    submitted by /u/BDKoolwhip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment