• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Injustice I genuinely hate Play Doctor😂 I wish my AI could do it lol

    Injustice I genuinely hate Play Doctor�� I wish my AI could do it lol


    I genuinely hate Play Doctor�� I wish my AI could do it lol

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix the spar with friends issue

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I keep getting the error where I can't find my friends on the ai battle simulator. I can see them everywhere else, but not when I want to spar

    submitted by /u/RedFury235
    [link] [comments]

    Do regular player matches reward guild points?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Just curious

    submitted by /u/Danial_Mastour
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hello there!

    I'm pretty much a returning player to the game after probably 2 years(?) and I've pretty much forgotten everything about it and I'm confused on some things such as level, I remember it only going to 20?

    But I've got a few questions, firstly, what's the best way you guys would suggest for leveling up characters?

    How do you unlock things like NTH Metals etc?

    Current "Meta" I guess for online play?

    And if there a way to still unlock the Justice League gear in game? (The Snyder Cut hype has hit me big time so I'm dying to get the remaining gear pieces lmao)

    submitted by /u/DarthKinkus
    [link] [comments]

    Kara vs. ...?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Can’t download DLC Characters, with Legendary Edition

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I need help with my settings

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I just bought the game and it only plays at 2fps to 10fps with the lowest settings I have a rx 560 4gb and a i5 4570 with 12 gb of ram I think I reach the minimum requirement is my setup or something else

    submitted by /u/Treeboyx
    [link] [comments]

    Hey can you grind legendary multiverse requirements in private matches if so I’m on Xbox just add me and message you want to grind user: mattyb1nks

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    No I did not choose my user name

    submitted by /u/my-pp-is-smoll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment