• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Injustice Mobile first time reaching top 1% i usually get like top 3% but this season i’m grinding

    Injustice Mobile first time reaching top 1% i usually get like top 3% but this season i’m grinding


    first time reaching top 1% i usually get like top 3% but this season i’m grinding

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Juicy run. Got 3 crit chance augments too

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    They don’t even try to hide it

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    this dude is so underrated. He can take an entire team by himself easily

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Finally!!! ��

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    My time has come

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Is he any good?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Flash earth 2

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    I am a bout to take flash earth from elite 2 to 7 ? How is he in game? not tested him yet ! Any tips, advice ?

    submitted by /u/matvador5
    [link] [comments]

    When the next update comes (which is never) may they add something i’ve always wanted

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I've always wanted a way to sort cards by team. Sorting by "Arkham Knight", "Regime", etc would be really helpful

    submitted by /u/mariiov
    [link] [comments]

    Little to say.... I did not win ��

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Not sure how to use metal characters?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I got really lucky this week and ended up with some extra nth metal, got catwoman, nightwing and shazam. I dont really get how any of it works with them tho? Like I dont understand why I can't upgrade their abilities, and I also dont get why I get torn to shreds with them in mp but it feels like I'm using bronze when I use them.

    submitted by /u/PanicRock548417
    [link] [comments]

    Happened a While ago

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Level 69 finally ��

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Challenge mode

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    So like, this week challenge mode hasn't appeared on my game anybody know something

    I read on here a week ago about how survivor mode can be altered by changing the time and maybe that fucked up my game

    submitted by /u/Blueterus_
    [link] [comments]

    Batman flashpoint

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Hey is anyone very familiar with his ability? I'm confused about how his anti healing specials work? I knocked out doomsday containment without him being able to resurrect . Is there a timer on the anti heal? Or is it until the opponent tags out? Does it affect healing gear? What rules apply? The wiki from googling didn't help.

    submitted by /u/heartbrokenneedmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Please help us get 3.3 update!!!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    JOIN US

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Join the T-REX community of leagues🦖 We have - 13 active leagues ranging from T6-T8 raids with various start times - Bot commands to help with builds and mentors to help with roster advice, growth, and development - Active Pokécord community - Bot Games, Music and other entertainment channels - Over 600 friendly people to hangout with - Visitors are welcome https://discord.gg/6CZQEPK

    submitted by /u/OMEGA_LOA
    [link] [comments]

    MP Battle Rating (Part 2)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Does anybody else have a problem in MP where your battle rating fluctuates? For example, I was at top 3% with over 300k battle rating, and then I finished a standard battle. Suddenly my battle rating was 251k and I had fallen to top 4%. I keep playing and once in a while it jumps back to top 3%, but only for a match. It's extremely annoying and I don't know how to fix it... please help :(

    submitted by /u/Nicolastheawesome
    [link] [comments]

    Batgirl Arkham knight

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if batgirl(ak) will be a challenge mode character anytime soon. And do any of you dudes know if there is an exact order to the challenge mode.

    submitted by /u/dog3_kat3
    [link] [comments]

    Took a big dub��

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment