• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Injustice If the leaks are true as to who is the main antagonist of Injustice 3, does this mean....?

    Injustice If the leaks are true as to who is the main antagonist of Injustice 3, does this mean....?


    If the leaks are true as to who is the main antagonist of Injustice 3, does this mean....?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    If Nekron is the main villain of Injustice 3, given that the Black Lantern Corp resurrect the dead to fight for them, does this mean Lex Luthor, Shazam, Gorilla Grodd, Doctor Fate and other characters killed in the comics will return as black lanterns for the main story, thus making them in the main roster? 🤔🤔🤔

    submitted by /u/ProcrastinatingVerse
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I main?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    I'm getting Injustice 2 next week and I'm wondering who some fun characters to play as are!

    submitted by /u/KVIBEZz16
    [link] [comments]

    Please

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Just finished Justice League Dark: Apokolips war and now I'm desperately need a new Injustice game.

    submitted by /u/brawlerssss
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best shader/ premier skin?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    For any character, for some reason it gave me back 8,000 source crystals. I have legendary edition so any suggestions what I should get and for who?

    submitted by /u/YeetYeetOnMyStreet
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse still unstable

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I feel like I have tried everything. Waited 30 mins played a few rounds deleted all contntent re download it. Is there anything else I can try. I've been itching to play for like a year and a half. HELP ME

    submitted by /u/five01st
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing Injustice 2, I started up story mode... and it's absolutely impossible.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I'm playing on easy mode, and it's the first fight of the game. I went through the tutorial and did everything it showed me and yet I got absolutely wrecked. It seems there was a lot it neglected to teach me. I didn't even get close to winning. Why is this game so hard? Am I just bad at it? I tried hard but nothing the tutorial showed me seems to be useful.

    Also I don't understand how the health works? I got him into the red area, then he was losing no health? No Matter how much I hit him, but then he does this weird move where I went through some portal and I lose nothing? and then after that I just start losing it really fast.

    submitted by /u/pleasxntRBLX
    [link] [comments]

    NGL I would give my wallet of they become guest DLC for IJ3

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    My best attempt at klassic raiden

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I still don't have the staff of grayson ��

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I legit main robin and have been playing this game for over 2 years and I still don't have that stupid thing omg now I gotta grind multiverse for a chance to get it XD

    submitted by /u/Tekataha_
    [link] [comments]

    Is staff of Grayson rare

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Is it rare or is it the only ability people care about

    submitted by /u/rish79
    [link] [comments]

    Would LOVE a Nightwing comeback if INJ3 is a thing. However, instead of coming back as Deadman he should start off as an agent and become Nightwing again.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Injustice 3 Dream Roster

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I don't have any expanded ideas for a story, but it would be based off Blackest Night. Here's my dream roster:

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Supergirl
    4. Wonder Woman
    5. Flash
    6. Green Lantern
    7. Aquaman
    8. Harley Quinn
    9. Green Arrow
    10. Black Canary
    11. Huntress
    12. Shazam
    13. Black Adam
    14. Mirror Master
    15. Black Manta
    16. Catwoman
    17. Blue Beetle
    18. Booster Gold
    19. Cheetah
    20. Nightwing
    21. Saint Walker
    22. Larfleeze
    23. Star Sapphire
    24. John Constantine
    25. Zatanna
    26. Ocean Master
    27. Swamp Thing
    28. Doctor Manhattan
    29. Nekron (Pre-Order Bonus)

    Fighter Pack/DLC: 1. Deathstroke 2. Plastic Man 3. Mera 4. Liu Kang (MK Guest) 5. The Question 6. Batwoman 7. Circe 8. Rorschach 9. Jonah Hex 10. Neo (The Matrix)

    submitted by /u/ryanleech74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment