• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Injustice If Condiment King isn’t in the next game, then I’m boycotting it.

    Injustice If Condiment King isn’t in the next game, then I’m boycotting it.


    If Condiment King isn’t in the next game, then I’m boycotting it.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Rate my TMNT (I don't have leo and donni's colors)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Made a custom bracelet for a character whose combos I can never seem to master. It’s “Fully charged!”

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Is it possible for me to register the game on PC after I got it on xbox?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    I purchased the ultimate edition or whatever it was that had all the DLC when the game came out in 2017. I would have bought it on PC but unfortunately it didn't release for PC at the time. Now I really want to play it on PC as I don't use my Xbox anymore and it's all packed away in storage but I don't want to have to pay a whole $90AUD again just to have all the same stuff and play on PC.

    Is there any way at all, even if I contact their support?

    Kind regards

    submitted by /u/MyRedditIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    Richard Epcar quotes from other Joker actors

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Mortal Kombat 11 has proven that any idea we had of “there’s no way they would put that guest in the game” is completely out the window. What guests would you like to see in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Personally I'd piss my pants if we got Watchmen characters or Power Rangers, but I want to hear some of your ideas

    submitted by /u/Arkham_Z
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Legendary Day One Edition - what does it include?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find out the difference between I2 legendary edition and legendary day 1 edition?

    Can anyone help explain what's the difference as I'm about to purchase...

    submitted by /u/DrDanGleebitz
    [link] [comments]

    can anyone help me get better on injustice 2��

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Hdr10 output

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to calibrate HDR10 ? I bought this game today on pc and i have this problem

    submitted by /u/MrJoker188
    [link] [comments]

    Do you hate bane

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I wanna see if people hate bane's gameplay

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tax_fraud_bleach
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain why there’s eight?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Ps4 guilds

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Is there any big active guilds i'm trying to get a lot of guild credits so i could finish a legendary multiverse event for robin

    submitted by /u/tax_fraud_bleach
    [link] [comments]

    what wrong with the multiverse?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    it keeps saying its unstable

    submitted by /u/the_potato_god10
    [link] [comments]

    Any active PS4 guilds still?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Just got MK11 the other day and it got me interested in Injustice again. Looking to join an active clan if there are any still out there.

    submitted by /u/Player-Zero-
    [link] [comments]

    hey guys whats the fastest way to xp up? (besides online)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    i want to level up a lvl 1

    submitted by /u/the_potato_god10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment