• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Injustice what do you guys think?

    Injustice what do you guys think?


    what do you guys think?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Rate my Batman

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Shredder, requested by Shredhead72.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Was trying to make animated series Catwoman.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I saw her mask in the game in multiverse and decided I wanted to make her. I've got a rough set of armor that looked right with a certain shader. Everything looks like a close share of light grey EXCEPT THE MASK(Picture 1). Was looking at other skins to see if something else could work. Another skin makes the mask look perfect but everything else was blue!(Picture 2). It upsets me, because if you're going to make it possible to recreate a version of a character to the point where you put that specific versions mask in your game, you should make a shader that lets you make everything look right. If the mask would revolve in Look 1 it wouldn't be a problem. If everything was the same color as the mask in look 2 it wouldn't be a problem. But neither of them are fully grey and that's the problem.

    Here are the pictures BTW

    submitted by /u/The_Lordnerdious
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my “Green” Arrow?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    anybody want a character made in injustice 2?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    i'm willing to make a character in the injustice 2 gear system for anyone. if you don't know what i mean, look at my previous post with iron man. just comment who you want and i'll see what i can do!

    submitted by /u/legohah
    [link] [comments]

    My idea for the injustice 3 plot and roster

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    So let me preface this by saying all of these ideas came to be because my roommate and I got unbelievably high and started watching Batman beyond (a great combination btw). I'm well aware our idea probably sucks but whatever it's a fun thought exercise so here it is. Also I didn't edit any of this so apologies for spelling errors and whatnot.

    Plot: with the world in shambles after brainiacs invasion Batman and the justice league have to face the task of rebuilding the world. Batman frees world after world from brainiacs ships. These worlds now populate the earth's solar system and openly share technology with the earth to help its people rebuild. Extreme rebuilding efforts take place across the planet at an exponential pace and for the next ten years the earth and the newly established interplanetary alliance continue to grow and expand with earth as its apex. The justice league ( now renamed to the justice league unlimited ) rapidly expands with new heroes from across the formerly imprisoned worlds. Batman trains a new generation of bat family to help him protect the newly rebuilt city mega city of neo Gotham. However with the alliance's focus on technological advancement they neglected to prepare for an attack from the occult. An army of occult villains and warriors Led by vandal savage and Superman (now freed from the phantom zone )assault all corners of the earth. with the goal of establishing a new occultic regime over the untied planets and preparing the solar system from an all out war with darkseid. Batman and the JLU must embrace the unseen horrors and rely on new supernatural heroes to fight the new threat. Batman is ultimately killed in the final battle and the game ends with darkseid finally setting his sights on the once small earth.

    Main roster:

    Aquaman( caldur ahm), Etrigan, Atrocitus, Bane, Batman ( alt owl man and nite owl ), The spectre, Metallo, Vandal savage, Black manta, Blue beetle, Brainiac, Captain cold ( alt mr freeze ), Lady shiva, The question ( alt Rorschach ), Cyborg, Jonah hex, Doctor fate, Mr miracle, atomic skull, impulse, Gentleman ghost, Red arrow. Green lantern ( jon Stuart ). Harley Quinn ( now a full member of the bat family using the name mocking bird ) Inque, Miss Martian, Batman beyond, Red hood, Damien Wayne ( now the leader of the league of shadows ), Scarecrow, Superboy, Supergirl, Superman, Swamp thing, Wonder Woman , Blight, Static, Harm, Raven, Plastic man, Blue bird, Deadman, Constantine, Equinox, Clarion the witch boy, Adam strange, Red tornado, Detective chimp

    DLC : the mask Spider Jerusalem He man Skeletor Sandman Shao khan The doom patrol Talon Zorro Booster gold Midnighter Batmite The shadow the music Meister Judge Dredd

    submitted by /u/Rockinwithdokken
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to help for me and my guild of 4 people get our multi-verse done code - RDCNE

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Who Should i Learn

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    If I buy the standard edition of I2 will I be able to play with my girlfriend who has DLC characters

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I'm tempted to pick up just the standard edition of I2 as the complete edition is a bit too pricey for my tastes and I'm not all that fussed about the DLC characters. If I get the game just through the standard edition will I still be able to play with my girlfriend who has the complete edition with all her characters?

    submitted by /u/Illusivebroker96
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Injustice 2 Next Week

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Good afternoon, fighters!

    I got my PS4 a couple of months ago and since I am a massive DC Comics Fan, I feel like it's about time I get Injustice 2 - for the epic story, single-player content and the fluid, energetic combat.

    I am a gamer willing to leave my comfort zone - the last considerable challenge I tried (and conquered) was "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice". Now, I am ready to face what can possibly be an even greater challenge - a Fighting Game.

    Now, I am by no means that kind of player, but I am interested in learning - boosted by the very appealing roster. I know it will take some time to learn combos and be able to execute them with ease, but I think I will be fine. Just for the record, the last remotely similar game I tried was For Honor (it still had combos and a deep combat system, but the singleplayer part didn't captivate me for long, so I gave up).

    So, this post serves to ask for some small hints from experienced fighters such as yourselves. I already know about turning off "Release Check" and "Negative Edge", but are there more "technical" hints you can give that are somewhat obscure to the general playerbase?

    P.S.: I will play Story Mode first to see what Fighter "clicks" for me the most, but I must confess I am leaning towards The Flash, even though I heard he's not very "beginner-friendly".

    submitted by /u/RedShadowF95
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to join the guild I’m in

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Code rdcne let's crank out the guild boss

    submitted by /u/Fennels18
    [link] [comments]

    Angry mother nature Guild boss

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Single-handedly I have done 20 K damage to the angry mother nature guild boss but I haven't gotten any girls mother boxers why is this

    submitted by /u/Fennels18
    [link] [comments]

    Best Joker AI?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    So 30 combos 30 counters doesn't work that well on Joker, so does anybody have any builds that can fly through fights? Like 10-20-30 flash, 12-18-30 supergirl, and 20-10-30 batman?

    submitted by /u/ObviouslyNotDark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment