• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Injustice Guest Character Ideas

    Injustice Guest Character Ideas


    Guest Character Ideas

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    My Top 4 Injustice 3 Picks

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Do you think Injustice 3 is NetherRealm Studios’ next game?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Which mk character would you like in injustice 3

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    There's recently been a leak on 4chan that talks about future WB Games including a possible Injustice 3. It claims it's aiming for 2022, will have increased customization and Nekron as the villain among other things. Take with a grain of salt.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Confession... i only play injustice because there aren't any good marvel fighting games

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    True. Don't get me wrong i fucking love injustice but its a shame that marvel can't get a great fighting game of their own. Imagine seeing spider man's super move! All the alternate costumes. Some more obscure marvel characters. Maybe moon knignt, namor... idk machine man? Idfc literally. Just give me this game

    submitted by /u/QuiksGroovecpt
    [link] [comments]

    How to calculate trait cancel advantage on block in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Can someone please explain to me how to calculate the frame data of a trait cancel on block please?

    For example what would Batman be after 112 , 4 (trait cancel). Thanks in an advance, have always wanted to better understand this

    submitted by /u/xHalliday
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Ok so I ordered injustice 2 but it hasn't arrived yet and I have a few questions (also I haven't played injustice but I'm might get it) How do you unlock gear What's the deal with mother boxes What are the character specific endings Thank you:)

    submitted by /u/SSP22123
    [link] [comments]

    I just got Injustice 2 today for PC. Is it still possible for me to collect 100% of the gear, or did I miss some limited time events?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I had Injustice 2 on PS4 for awhile, but rarely played it and never got into gear or stuff. I just picked up Ultimate Edition for PC and was wondering if it's still possible for me to 100% everything, I'm hoping I didn't miss out on something.

    Also, how's the player base lately? Do you think I'll have trouble finding matches?

    submitted by /u/trevor1301
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment