• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Started going for the elite reward rather than veteran, completely regret my decision

    Injustice Mobile Started going for the elite reward rather than veteran, completely regret my decision


    Started going for the elite reward rather than veteran, completely regret my decision

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Tried my hand at a Challenge pack. Never got this guy :)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    I finally maxed out my favorite card, Killer Frost!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Anyone know what’s going on? I don’t want to lose my progress on this battle.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone know when the next Double Xp or Double Credit event will begin?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Don't know what I'm doing

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    So I'm kinda new to the mobile game. I've been playing probably a year or more on n off. I think something is wrong w my game. I don't even know how to describe my problem bc it's a few, possibly bc I just started playing and learning. I'm just lost. I'm reading comments trying to see if anyone has had some of the problems I do n just blown away by all the info I didn't know and the things my game don't do. Anybody suggestions PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!

    submitted by /u/DullRadish
    [link] [comments]

    Gears

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I'm relatively new to this game, only started 3 weeks ago, and I am having some trouble understand the gears, is it worth to max out the 1 star and 2 star gears? Or do I just wait bruh I get 3 and 4 star gears, I am getting lit up by people who have gear scores of 450 while my gear score is 3

    submitted by /u/kinidg
    [link] [comments]

    Damn I just got 2 4th World pieces out of one survivor run

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    is earth 2 hawkgirl a good character?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Honestly BB6 be damned, nothing beats completing weekly challenges and selling em. 3 hrs ~650K credits

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Any hacks for mobile?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Tips on how to improve my team? I’m looking to replace Raven but idk with who. And which gear should i look out for for batman and inj 2 supes. I have militarized batmobile, LOA hood and cloak of destiny for batman and 4th world set for superman. Lmk pls!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Alliance coin support cards

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Are they obtainable from packs or Only via their currency

    submitted by /u/_Totie_
    [link] [comments]

    I really need help

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    So I just discovered that Arkham Knight Harley Quinn is the new weekly challenge. However, she does not appear next to my *Play* button. I was wondering if I'm the only one with this issue or if there is a way to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. [IN1]

    submitted by /u/papaWOFL
    [link] [comments]

    AK Batman

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Is AKBM in either of the gold packs? Are there any non-MP golds that aren't in those packs?

    submitted by /u/solopolo3
    [link] [comments]

    how do I spend my nth metal? This is all I see in the store

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    What's the best gear for inj 2 superman? I've got him to E3 rn, promoting him is super expensive though. But whats the best maxed out potential w stats and gear?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    What A Joke. I Still Won (My team comp in the comments.)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    best character

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    for you guys wich charcter is the best ?! let me know if you have other characters you prefer

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/matvador5
    [link] [comments]

    Does Heart of Darkness' 30% Damage Boost to SP2 work on Animated Harley Quinn's Unblockable Bomb?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Question on (light attack) combo ender

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Just want some verification on this. Based on a few tests I've run, apparently a combo ender can't be triggered on a freshly stunned opponent.

    Meaning right after a person is stunned, you can only perform the regular three tap light attack and no more than that. Anyone else can confirm this?

    submitted by /u/Skop0s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment