• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Can't believe this still hasn't been fixed. I think INJ1 is left for dead now.

    Injustice Mobile Can't believe this still hasn't been fixed. I think INJ1 is left for dead now.


    Can't believe this still hasn't been fixed. I think INJ1 is left for dead now.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Fastest way to beat standard challenge. I find the standard level too easy and boring. This way i can at least clear it as quick as possible. Recommended Gear RAG Dagger, Ibistick, Tantu Totem.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    hey, Today i intalled injustice in m phone. When i open i see like this. the loading screen and logos are clearly seen only the menu and characters are like this. what should i do?? Someone pls help me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    4th World Mace Dropped :)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Is he any good, heard hes trash

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Should I sell my batman ninja Nightwing so I can buy a Nth Metal Ultimate Pack. My copy is E1

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    This is something I’m proud of, I also maxed out my Harley in like two days using the challenge reset bug, but I keep getting Zatana which makes me sad but overall I’m happy with my acc, I just hope they update the game

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Five crystals later...aaand oof!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    I was hoping for a DoJ supes, but ok. Why am I not as hyped as I should be? I got him off a 2% chance!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Battle score

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Anyone know the minimum battle rating required to be top 5%?

    submitted by /u/KeydetFi20
    [link] [comments]

    Best defence season yet :)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Not the best usually but it’s decent considering when I got it.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    INJUSTICE 2021

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    do you think that injustice mobile will still work in 2021 ?

    submitted by /u/matvador5
    [link] [comments]

    does AK Harley work with ao jokers passive?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    gonna go with dot build with ao joker (since his challenge is in 2 days), BR cat woman, AK Harley( if AK Harley doesn't work with ao jokers passive il switch her for ark Harley.

    submitted by /u/RNDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Nth metal ultimate packs

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever pulled reverse flash or is he not in it anymore

    submitted by /u/_Totie_
    [link] [comments]

    Gold Pack vs Direct Promotion

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Is there a point at which you're better off directly promoting characters instead of buying gold packs? I used gold packs and got VI Insurgency Joker, V Insurgency Batman, and V Regime Black Adam, with the rest of my non-challenge characters at 0, I, and II.

    submitted by /u/RahaneFan
    [link] [comments]

    Question from a returning player

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Hi I have recently come back to injustice but I have unfortunately switched from IOS to android meaning that I have to make a new account. I used to rely on online battles character rewards for building a team but as I am new now I am stuck with bronzes. My question is what is the best way to get a better team should I Save up for a gold in the store or open gold packs thanks.

    submitted by /u/DopaWaldo
    [link] [comments]

    Lowkey desperate

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    I need follows and subs, I will draw or edit almost anything related to injustice 1, if you follow my gram @clickzzzy, then sub to the YouTube @ clickzy, then you just text me on the account to follow

    submitted by /u/Clickzzzzy
    [link] [comments]

    So many duplicates of him, but no Metal CW or NW...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Almost 5 days passed and the usual hackers are nowhere to be found yet. (#1 & 2 are hackers tho).

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Drawings for follows and subs

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    So just follow my instagram-@clickzzzy, sub to my channel @clickzy,(the profile pic just says bye) after doing all of that dm me on the instagram you followed which injustice 1 character you want me to draw for you(1 character,not a team)

    submitted by /u/jadenm831
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham knight team

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I am going to play with arkham knight team Should I go for ( the arkham knight , harley Quinn ak , ao joker) or ( the arkham knight , ak bat girl , ao joker)

    submitted by /u/ash5orlak
    [link] [comments]

    MOST ANNOYING THING

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    for you wich thing makes you so annoyed

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/matvador5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment