• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Injustice I see that Red Hood Heroforge pics are blowing up here, so here’s mine

    Injustice I see that Red Hood Heroforge pics are blowing up here, so here’s mine


    I see that Red Hood Heroforge pics are blowing up here, so here’s mine

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    MY Red Hood Hero Forge

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    My first time using hero forge, made Red Hood, my main.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Been seeing a few HeroForge Red Hoods here recently; here's mine!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    crossplay

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    can i play with my friend on xbox? im on steam.

    submitted by /u/Grimx_
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay play with pc

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I saw some news that said if you buy injustice 2 on Microsoft store its crossplay with xbox is this false?

    submitted by /u/vivasenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Teabagger Rage Quit after my Insane Clutch... Make sure to watch till the end, it is hillarious. Also, if you want to see lots of Injustice 2 gameplay in 2021, make sure to subscribe!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Compititive gameplay Batman Vs Batman

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Quick question

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I just had a quick question. I am one achievement away from fully completing this game. The only achievement needed is the cat call ability garbage. I am currently grinding to complete the requirements in catwomans multiverse. It's a dumb question but I'm really not sure what finishing an opponent with a pounce attack means? Could someone specify for me please? I'd greatly appreciate it. Fighting games are really not my strongest. But I am enjoying the game and proud I've come this far with it. What's the combo that I have to use to assure this works? I'm currently 21/100. I usually get my AI to play through the multiverse while I do some other things around the house.

    Thanks in advance, have a great day

    submitted by /u/rugarell211
    [link] [comments]

    Robin Staff of Grayson

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Anybody know if robins db3 while Staff is active is an invincible wakeup? it seems to be but im not 100% sure.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active guild (Lvl. 61)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Please... somebody take me in. I need a family so I can get those guild bonuses. Will do acts for you

    submitted by /u/emilianojervis
    [link] [comments]

    what characters are the best

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    hey, i just started injustice last night and finished the story mode. i've currently been using superman but i feel there is better character and want some opinions from people who definitely know more then me. any suggestions would be great down below.

    submitted by /u/saucyman218
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Gear Looks

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    I feel like Robin is the only one with legendary gear that you can look at and easily say that it's his best-looking accessory.

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    I just go into injustice 2. I need help to pick a main. My playing style is more up close.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I justbought injustice 2 legendary addition but didn't get any of the dlc character, I'm on playstation if that helps

    submitted by /u/AshTheBeardedDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Active guild

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Can anyone recommend an active guild I could join. I am level 42. Ps4

    submitted by /u/Milos-H
    [link] [comments]

    1v1 PS4 :)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Hi add me on psn ( VerHit ) and we can do some 1v1s.

    submitted by /u/SpoTBirDZ
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me maybe

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    The bundle shows Legendary edition but contains the content of Ultimate Edition. Which one does it give actually ? Darkseid or the 2 shaders.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone, I Uploaded A Huge Motherbox Opening Video. I Would Really Appreciate It If You Could Drop A Like And Subscribe For My Efforts..

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Fighter pack

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    I'm interested In getting new characters. Which fighter pack in your opinion got the best characters in it?

    submitted by /u/RealOne2169
    [link] [comments]

    Mortal Kombat 11 - Cyrax And Sektor Kombat PACK 2!!! Cyrax And Sektor Leaked MK11!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment