• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Injustice My injustice 3 predictions.

    Injustice My injustice 3 predictions.


    My injustice 3 predictions.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    1-8: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Aquaman, and Supergirl. These are the core Justice League members, and some of the most important characters in Injustice, so they're almost guaranteed to return.

    9-14: Blue Beetle, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Harley Quinn, and Catwoman. These characters are either Insurgency members that I think are most likely going to return, or could potentially set up a new Justice League, after the split between Batman and Superman.

    15, 16, and 17: Black Adam, Joker, and Swamp Thing. Black Adam and Swamp Thing have great potential, in my opinion. While Swamp Thing was underutilized in Injustice 2, NRS might be able to use him well in Injustice 3. Joker, while I don't really like it, is a staple for any DC fighting game, as he is the main nemesis of Batman.

    18, 19, and 20: Red Hood, Starfire, and Black Manta. Red Hood and Starfire were two of the most requested characters in Injustice 2, and I think it would be loved by the fans for them to come back in Injustice 3. Black Manta could be a threat to Atlantis, and a good Aquaman villain to show up, I think. He could potentially have a good story role.

    21 and 22: Sinestro and Deathstroke. Deathstroke was a beloved character who didn't make the cut in Injustice 2, and I think it would be a smart move to bring him back in Injustice 3. Sinestro was given no real reason not to be in Injustice 2, other than Green Lantern's ending, which said he was locked up on Oa. But, while it's not canon, that ending also said Sinestro escaped. I think it would be great if they brought him back.

    23: John Constantine. He's been wanted by the community for a while, and if NRS decides to form the Justice League Dark, he would be perfect. His moveset would also be incredible.

    24 and 25: Zatanna and Dick Grayson. Zatanna would be a great character to return to work alongside Constantine and Swamp Thing, and would have an interesting moveset. Dick Grayson could return revived as Deadman, or could be an alternate version of Nightwing.

    26: Star Sapphire. I think NRS might branch out of Gotham and Metropolis locations, and might travel to Oa, or some of the other lantern planets. Her moveset might be similar to Green Lantern's and Sinestro's, but I think she could easily work.

    27: Beast Boy. He's easily been the most requested character beside Red Hood, and his moveset would be incredible. While he is currently dead, NRS have brought back Joker and Scarecrow in Injustice 2. They could definitely make it work for him.

    28: Anti-Monitor.. While I think the Evil Superman plot would work and would personally love for him to be the villain again, I don't think NRS is going to go that route. After Brainiac and Darkseid as a pre-order bonus in Injustice 2, I think the Anti-Monitor would be a good choice for the central villain.

    submitted by /u/legohah
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone has the Bruce Wayne premiere skin for batman

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    are his lines different from regular batman? How does his dialogue compare?

    submitted by /u/funko_69
    [link] [comments]

    What is the current state of the game?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I remember playing a lot a couple of years ago, but I didn't get to play any matches online. Is it worth going back to? Are there still towers of the multiverse? How about the current online? I'm thinking of having a second fighting game alongside MK11, but I don't know whether to go to MKXL or go back to this one.

    submitted by /u/Muerte_Cavanga
    [link] [comments]

    If I created a guild would you join and be active by doing guild multiverses.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    yo for injustice first version ( mobile game) any good glass cannon teams?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I like to go with glass cannon playstyle any advice?

    submitted by /u/ASDFAMR
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    So I bought the hellboy character when it released, and I didn't like him so I refunded it. Today I recently bought the ultimate pack which includes fighters pack 1 2 and 3 which includes hellboy, and it said it downloaded but I still can't access hellboy, any answers for why?

    submitted by /u/gladitoryyes
    [link] [comments]

    Any glitches for xp or source Crystals?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Are there any active glitches for console(XB1)?

    submitted by /u/freddsster132
    [link] [comments]

    Charity, I guess

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I always get my ass handed to me online in Injustice 2. No matter how hard I try, I can't even get a combo in. So what I've started to do is give opponents "One Free Match". I don't move and just watch them go at me. Sometimes they'll catch on and they get so confused but if I can't even win when Im trying my damnedest, might as well give some people a free win.

    submitted by /u/LegoGeek456
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the game yesterday (My First Thoughts)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    • Tutorial was insightful and not hard to understand. I heard it's known as Learning Hub after the updates, but I started playing before they got installed, so I may have played the inferior version of the Tutorial (some of the moves were crazy strict in timing, especially the Cancel combos).
    • The story has been great, considering it's a fighting game. As a DC fan, it gets a lot more meaningful. I love Harley, the power couple (Dinah and Oliver), The Flash and a few others. I am not too impressed with Bane, though (other than him being a formidable opponent for my noob self)
    • Gameplay wise, I am having trouble (as expected for a very inexperienced player in the genre). I am only able to make the smallest of combos (db1, bf3 etc.) in addition to the normal and more intuitive ones (121, 111 etc.) - juggling is also very hard at this point, because I can't really connect more than 1 or 2 hits while the enemy is airborne. On the receiving end, I usually get hit through the entire combo since I forget to use Meter Burn Escapes (Clash seems totally learned, though).

    To sum up, I know I just have to practice in order to "git gud". It's not my comfort zone, but this is exactly what I signed for. I hope I can develop the muscle memory to pull off those impressive moves, but I know I have to take baby steps. Most of the moves seem to have fair input timings, however I noticed some infamous examples of the contrary while training with Supergirl (the Walking Beam with R2 + O is very hard to pull off due to how different both buttons feel and the 212121 combo is very hard to do with just one hand - if I momentarily take the left hand off the d-pad and use one for each button, I can do it without problems).

    submitted by /u/RedShadowF95
    [link] [comments]

    Winning is fun

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    For the 10 ranked wins, is it matches in the sets or 10 set wins?

    submitted by /u/EpicWaifuRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Robin head that is plain

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    As in is there a Robin head with no mask or hood

    If there is I really want it

    submitted by /u/Fennels18
    [link] [comments]

    Which Guest character would be appropriate for Injustice 3

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Should I buy Injustice 2? (PS4)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    What is there to do in the game? is it worth $35? is it similar to Tekken/MK? someone please help.

    submitted by /u/zanerobertson04
    [link] [comments]

    What Characters would you want in Injustice 3

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    If u could choose what characters would be in Injustice 3, who would they be

    submitted by /u/Smileanddie11
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 will be the last in the series from Netherrealm :(

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment