• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Injustice players waiting for 3.3 like

    Injustice Mobile Injustice players waiting for 3.3 like


    Injustice players waiting for 3.3 like

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Finally level 99!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to go for top 10% or top 5% when I don't need the gear?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    This is why I love TT Raven. She is pretty OP for a gold card IMO.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I'm feeling pretty good right now

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    So I just did phantom zone and got the blackest of adam's (the metal one) and then i opened an ultimate pack and got BMN catwoman

    What did you guys get from phantom zone?

    submitted by /u/lolernator1
    [link] [comments]

    Survivor Mode

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I'm curious to know what teams people rely on for Survivor Mode.

    I use BN Martian Manhunter with LOA Hood, RAGS, and Super Pill, BN Hawkgirl with Ibistick, LexCorp Chestplate, and HOD, and BN Superman with full Fourth World set. This team dies on on fight 8-10, and I then use JCGL with RAGS, Super Pill, Soultaker Sword, Rebirth Raven with FW Mace, LexCorp Chest, and HOD, and SSHQ with Ibistick, LOA Knives, and Enchantress to get to fight 11. Usually I stop there, but if I'm doing well and have a lot of health I'll beat 11 sometimes. Never beaten 12.

    submitted by /u/ROOSHEEYUH
    [link] [comments]

    I am currently questioning my sanity

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Does it make a difference to do 1/2 elite crystals

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    So if I've done 3 vet cause I haven't had the time this pz would it make any difference if I did the last 1/2 elite or no?

    submitted by /u/Itz-Cookiq
    [link] [comments]

    Hypothetical question- the devs open a 4th gear slot for a single character but each player can choose. Who do you pick?.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    For me it's gotta be TT Raven. She would become a GOD! I'd equip her with full 3W set and totem.

    submitted by /u/Gsmaniac1
    [link] [comments]

    Completed my first ever Nightmare mode!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Do y’all have any tips for a good mp or survivor team?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Quarantine got me bored, so I decided to start a new account. will post updates every couple days or when I get something cool :)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Blackest night flash is just fucking Aids

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Coming in at close second is the rest of the blackest night characters

    submitted by /u/JazzlikeHour4
    [link] [comments]

    4 characters with the exact same damage, coincidence, I THINK NOT!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    What is the best option for metal packs?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Long time player returning for the first time in a while, I was just wondering if I was looking to get some new metal characters which of the three packs would be my best bet for getting them quickly?

    submitted by /u/christhegamer96
    [link] [comments]

    Overall Best team

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    What's the best team collectively? I have every card and nearly all of them are maxed but I don't know the best combination. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Anonymousaccount1342
    [link] [comments]

    MP team suggestions? Also I just put my lowest stat characters on there so you could see the rest of them, I don’t use that team

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    You now have the power to add or change just one thing about the game

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    New character, new gear, new game mechanic, what do you choose?

    submitted by /u/DoWhatIMust
    [link] [comments]

    So....4th world mace OR the Master's death cart?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    They both do team damage on the 2nd special. And I know that if you have them both equipped on the same person, they both do team damage on sp2.

    submitted by /u/ezzep
    [link] [comments]

    What's with certain cards having lower stats than others

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Idk what's up or if it's just me, but I've been noticing that some cards on online have discrepancies in their stats. Like I have a card maxed with let's say 71k damage but an opponent has the same maxed card with 88k damage. What's the deal with that.

    submitted by /u/Ahmedsajid_
    [link] [comments]

    How to get good gear?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I just redownloaded the game and can't get passed the campaign by leveling my characters and I only now realized the importance of gears. I've been doing the survivor and just started buying gear packs. Basically, are there any good strategies to getting more credits, gears, experience?

    submitted by /u/JesseKloo
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I focus on elite VII more?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    My best character currently is Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan (Elite IX), so I figured Jessica Cruz would be a good pair with her passive, but everyone is saying Raven is too OP to ignore. I play with silver Green lantern for the power boost, so it's one or the other.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Expensive_Teaching
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    So I've been thinking of playing mortal Kombat again but not sure what's the difference from injustice

    submitted by /u/Alonso026
    [link] [comments]

    Opening 10 challenge packs

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Not the best pull, not the worst. I don’t mind though because I didn’t do my usual ‘all elite math crystals, I only did two elite and the others veteran so I kinda deserved it. Got him E2 tho now so hey, that’s something!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment