• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Injustice Every time I watch this I remember so many good times I had playing this game. This is the game that got me into fighters and I am truly grateful for it.

    Injustice Every time I watch this I remember so many good times I had playing this game. This is the game that got me into fighters and I am truly grateful for it.


    Every time I watch this I remember so many good times I had playing this game. This is the game that got me into fighters and I am truly grateful for it.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    No Jump XP bugged?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    I've been playing multiverse with sub zero and recently rerolled a killer bonus xp if i avoid jumping during the match!

    I've been doing it a while now on some of the lower level events, because I'm still not great, and it just doesn't seem to be working. Is the description wrong and it's a percentage, instead of a flat bonus?

    Or is it a hudden value that's nit displayed on the end match screen?

    I feel like it's bugged.

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

    submitted by /u/clonerstive
    [link] [comments]

    Keybinds on PC

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Hey guys, I recently bought the game on pc and the default keybinds for the attacks don't feel nice, is there anything I can do? I also don't want to use a controller.

    I tried switching the attacks to the arrow keys but it's not the most practical.

    submitted by /u/RicardoRodr
    [link] [comments]

    My new Injustice hybrid arcade cab

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:06 PM PST

    PS4 Injustice 2 Question...

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Wonder Woman has a combo in the first game where she uses her lasso for an above attack and when the opponent she hit bounces up from hitting the ground she swings her lasso from the side, knocking the opener backwards... Is that combo in this game? If so, what is it?

    submitted by /u/_y0uR_m0M
    [link] [comments]

    New guild welcoming all players -IJ2 PS4

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Hey all. I just started playing IJ2 on ps4 a couple weeks and I am having a great time. My hope is to find other players to play with, work on guild challenges and trophies. As the titles reads, all are welcomed. Hope to meet some new players. Hope to see you soon!

    Guild name - Earthrealm (EriJ)

    Guild ID - 4GMBM

    submitted by /u/D_C_1
    [link] [comments]

    Tell what you think about this kid

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Injustice 3 Roster And Story Predictions

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Main Villain: Trigon (NPC Final Boss)

    Returning From Injustice 2: Batman, Superman, Cyborg, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Flash, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Cheetah, Poison Ivy, Black Canary, Supergirl

    Returning From Gods Among Us: Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Raven

    New Characters: Constantine, Etrigan, Ra's Al Ghul, Mirror Master, Star Sapphire, Killer Croc, A.M.A.Z.O, Tim Drake (Red Robin or Red X), Beast Boy, Captain Boomerang

    DLC: Plastic Man, Booster Gold, Clayface, Livewire

    submitted by /u/WinterAbies4
    [link] [comments]

    My 3v3 team tournament is live

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment