• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Injustice Let me join in the guest character talk

    Injustice Let me join in the guest character talk


    Let me join in the guest character talk

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    My first collage. Decided to showcase my take on classic Raiden.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    What is the best and worst character power from Injustice 2?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Some of my favourites include Supergirl's laser eyes (especially meter burn), Flash's Speed Zone and Catwoman's Catlateral Damage Power. When you use that at it's max, it deals a big hit

    submitted by /u/ProcrastinatingVerse
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever defeated the guild multiverse boss?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I can't hit him even once. He does a 10000 hit combo and it's done in 2 seconds. I did 2000 damage so far, played a little over 30 times

    submitted by /u/Forgotyourclownshoes
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice at the beginning

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I2 VS I2 Legendary edition

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Hey everybody,

    So Injustice 2 is on sale for $5.99 USD (usually $19.99 USD), but I do want to get the DLC at some point. Should I just wait for the Legendary Edition (currently$59.99 USD) to go on sale or should i buy the base game and hope the Ultimate Pack (Currently $39.99 USD) price drops first?

    thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/mellomarshmallo
    [link] [comments]

    My guild did not work so join my friends (Xbox)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Robin legendary multiverse gripe

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I'm trying to unlock the first tower/mission, but I hate the fact that you have to have 100 meter-burned assassin strikes as the final hit. I can't do that in a multiverse, I have no control over what the final hit is unless it's a supermove!

    submitted by /u/funko_69
    [link] [comments]

    What do you use gear for

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Which combos should I submit to the combos challenge?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Ok so I have never played the Injustice games on consoles and I am searching for the best game to just 1v1 with my brother on our ps4

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I red the whole comics so the Injustice 1 storyline isn't that interesting for me (the second games comics weren't fully released) but I more care about the gameplay/characters for a 1v1 which game should I buy?

    submitted by /u/DarkShadow0803
    [link] [comments]

    Wait did Carol Ferris die in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 mentions that Carol was in coast city when Brainic stole it.

    He then deleted presumably killing her along with the rest of Coast city.

    Though they could just say people thought she was in Coast city. But was really doing Stat Sapphire things,

    submitted by /u/Konradleijon
    [link] [comments]

    New goal for Injustice:Beyond

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm back again with an update. For those that are new, I'm writing a story called Injustice:Beyond that follows Terry McGinnis 12 years after the events of injustice 2, when he's 17. He takes on the mantle of The Batman Beyond from the deceased Bruce Wayne to avenge his father's murder. So. Two things: one, I am working on the cover art for the project (slow going as I'm a terrible artist) and two, I have a new planned release date for the first chapter. I have been on reddit for 11 months and 4 days, so I am setting the projected release day for chapter one to be 26 days from now, on my cake day. So set your calendars as the written version will be released that day with the audio version hopefully releasing on my YouTube channel Thepocketmonsterwithin soon after. If you have any questions please hit me up as this is first big project like this I've done and I will take all the interaction and support I can get. Thank you guys so much and I can't wait to get this out to you!

    submitted by /u/Dischord821
    [link] [comments]

    Bothers me that shaders don’t get organized back into the order they’re originally listed. That stay in the order you unlock them in.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Why? Would it even be hard to fix that?

    submitted by /u/The_Lordnerdious
    [link] [comments]

    Button Mashing Will Save Humanity

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    So Ive been stuck on a Raiden in the multiverse for like maybe over an hour because the AI for him was input reading the hell out of me. I got to the point where I had to hit up reddit to make sure the game had input reading and that I wasnt just being a baby.

    I changed from trying to attack it to playing defensive and countering shit but still got my ass handed to me, just slower. Eventually I had the thought of just being incomprehensible and erratic. So I just start mashing all the buttons as fast as possible constantly with zero articulation going on in my head, simply "press all the buttons at light speed."

    Midway through the match Im maniacally laughing because the AI is so confused by the sheer stupidity of this tactic that it cant react to the random chaos and I beat Raiden first try with this method after 40 losses. 😂 Holy fuck im pretty sure I had a mental breakdown post victory. This was the most amusing thing Ive ever done in this game.

    submitted by /u/justoverthinkingit
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 won't launch.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    So I bought Injustice 2 a couple days ago and downloaded it. But the problem is, is that it doesn't want to launch. When I open the game it gets to the screen where it shows all the logos that went into working on the game and then it just closes that's it. I've tried verifying the files on steam, I've tried reinstalling it several times, I tried running as admin, I even tried moving the download to a different hdd. I've run out of ideas to try to fix this. Has anyone had this problem before and if so, what have been your solutions? Btw I don't have any programs that keep track of my frames or cpu temp and also don't just say "i have the same problem" and then proceed to leave, that doesn't help and it's annoying.

    submitted by /u/It_Digiorno
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment