• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Injustice Is this true? To get Ares from Nth metal ultimate pack, I need to unlock it from MP?

    Injustice Is this true? To get Ares from Nth metal ultimate pack, I need to unlock it from MP?


    Is this true? To get Ares from Nth metal ultimate pack, I need to unlock it from MP?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Why did I just get a very hard Harley Quinn with 3000 health at the end of a level 20 medium difficulty multiverse challenge?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I'm kinda new to the game and got Starfire up to level 22 after a couple days now. I'm pretty casual so I usual only do the medium difficulty multiverse challenge and everything has been good until this point. I saw a multiverse challenge that gave you a platinum mother box but the level requirement was 20+ so I did it with my Starfire. First 4 enemies were easy enough, lost once. Then Harley Quinn comes up and I notice my attacks aren't doing anything to her, her combos are ridiculously long (nothing I've ever seen on medium difficulty) , and they're doing like 30-40% damage each time. When I hit a good combo it only takes like 10-15% away. Should I just stay away from the platinum mother box challenges? Just wish they would label these things correctly. Don't throw an unbeatable enemy at me just because there's a platinum mother box.

    TLDR: do platinum mother box challenges make the difficulty increase regardless of what they label it as?

    submitted by /u/Zakariuz
    [link] [comments]

    No Bruce Wayne after Learn completion ??

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    So I heard that you can unlock the Bruce skin once you 100% the updated Learn section... I just 100% it after 3 days of dealing with the pressure and combo challenge sections... and no Bruce. needless to say I'm pissed. Anyone have any solutions ?

    submitted by /u/TwistedGames9
    [link] [comments]

    Help negative regen tokens and character level glitch-injustice 2 xbox

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    So I recently got back into this game and I'm level 70 plus so I'd say I have a good amount of experience, that being said I've never experienced such a peculiar glitch like this ever before. I opened the game like normal and hopped into a event and noticed my cyborg was level thirty and instantly I exited and went to my characters, and to my surprise enchantress, Starfire, captain cold, and cyborg were all level thirty (cc was 27) and I was like holy shit Nani?!!??! But then I went to open a mother box all giddy asf and noticed I have -2000 fucking Regen tokens like holy crap! I just panicked and sold all of my extra gear for all characters and I had A LOT and by the end of it I still have -1670 regen tokens... Now I can never do legendary events and can never Regen gear which is such a freaking bummer I'm just looking for people who have experienced something similar and if there is a possible fix.

    submitted by /u/ReyRey2304
    [link] [comments]

    I bought Injustice 2 legendary edition, and it did not include the characters it was supposed to.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I got it on ps4. Does anyone know how to help?

    submitted by /u/0u3f
    [link] [comments]

    I have officially Soloed Guild Boss Supergirl with ALL Injustice 2 Characters

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Guild Boss Supergirl: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRiKCYavDOVp3DyCB7Y4zvTNx0_GDxVDv

    Check out the different strategies for all characters.

    submitted by /u/hermes23badass
    [link] [comments]

    Any still active ps4 guilds

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Its 2020 and I can't find any don't have ps plus rn but will be getting it please give me some guilds to join

    submitted by /u/en1gma0800
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 DLC

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have 2 xbox accounts on my console. (One for me and one for my brother). We were thinking of buying The Red Hood. So if I buy The Red Hood on one account, does that character unlock for both the accounts? Or just the one I buy it on?

    submitted by /u/Mayze_04
    [link] [comments]

    Way to track Multiverse or upcoming scheduled events?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I know there used to be a website to track the Multiverse's current and upcoming events, which was really convenient, but it doesn't seem to be online anymore, and the old similar threads which used to be posted here seem to have dried up. Does anyone have a way to do this in 2020?

    submitted by /u/eobardthawne42
    [link] [comments]

    Cat Call

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hey, guys! Um as you can see by the title I'm mad about this notorious trophy that requires you to have the Catwoman Ability "Cat Call". The problem is, that I'm just a guy who plays this game for fun, I'm level 55, in total I have less than 30 hours (on two accounts altogether) so I can't say I'm a pro. So, I knew that you just had to be super lucky to get it, but then I saw that there is a Legendary Multiverse event where you can get it. But as I mentioned above, I tremendously lack the requirements to play these legendary multiverse events, and I don't really know the ropes of all those things like guilds, events, legendary multiverse, etc. and I dont think I'll be able or willing to play 60 hours just to learn them. So, what can I do? Before knowing the requirements I thought I had a chance but now I don't know what to do. All the other trophies are a piece of cake but this one? Damn

    submitted by /u/CauseImSlimShady
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game always online to play?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Deciding between MK 11 and IJ2. Currently I don't have WiFi

    MK has to be online to play the living towers, can I unlock gear and stuff in I2 whilst playing offline? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/2Mosey
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Realistic guest character predictions for Injustice 3

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Whenever Injustice 3 releases, you can be sure of one thing: guest characters will be coming as DLC. As a longtime lurker I know that people occasionally post their dream picks for guest characters, but I figured I'd compile a list of some of the most realistic predictions I could come up with based on past NRS decisions. Watchmen not included because they've been officially implemented into the DC Universe.

    He-Man from Masters of the Universe: Of all the guest character predictions, this is one of the most obvious and likely. Not only did He-Man have a crossover with the Injustice universe in the comics, he's also primed for a comeback with the upcoming animated Netflix television show. Plus, NRS tends to pick guests who debuted in the 1980s (TMNT, Terminator, Predator), and He-Man fits the bill. I know that other names from the franchise like She-Ra and Skeletor have been tossed around on this sub, but I think He-Man is definitely the safest bet.

    Neo from The Matrix: It's not a pick I would have ever guessed, but Ed Boon did say in an interview with GameInformer last year that Neo almost made the cut in Injustice 2. While I'm not sure why the deal fell through, the upcoming fourth Matrix film is going to catapult the iconic movie series back into the spotlight. Plus, Keanu clearly isn't adverse to acting in video games, so maybe a new deal from NRS can be made?

    Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat: Given that Mortal Kombat characters have appeared in the last two installments, chances are at least one is going to show up in Injustice 3. Since Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden are three of the most popular Mortal Kombat characters who best fit in a superhero game, picking another franchise representative is a bit tricky. Although there are a few characters I could see making the cut, such as Shao Kahn and Liu Kang, my prediction is Johnny Cage. He's got superpowers, style, and his movie-star arrogance could bring some especially entertaining banter to the fold.

    Hit-Girl from Kick-Ass: Although NRS hasn't yet brought a female guest into one of their recent fighting games, Hit-Girl would be a suitable pick to set precedent. Although the comics are really violent, it's not like NRS hasn't toned characters down before, and Hit-Girl's deadly arsenal of weapons and combat skills would make her a memorable character all the same. Although there are other potential options from this universe, like Big Daddy or Kick-Ass himself, Hit-Girl is a fan favorite who is frequently featured at the center of the marketing for the comics and movies, and even got her own series recently.

    V from V For Vendetta: This one is less likely, but with HBO's Watchmen and Doomsday Clock bringing Alan Moore's acclaimed work back into the spotlight, it's possible that NRS looks towards another one of the author's iconic characters. V has the super-speed, strength, and combat skills with knives, swords, and explosives to hold his own against the titans of the DC Universe. Plus, he is owned by Warner Bros., so it's not like NRS would have to go through much legal trouble to get him.

    Harry Potter from Harry Potter: It might seem like an odd-ball pick, but if NRS is looking to bring in famous guests to drum up hype then they could do a lot worse than The Boy Who Lived. Harry Potter and his series' fame speaks for itself, and since Warner Bros produced the iconic movies they already have a working relationship with the property and it's author. Harry Potter's magic powers would make him a formidable foe, and it's not like NRS hasn't included wand-users in the Injustice games before. Plus, if customization options are still at play, there are a ton of looks that Harry Potter and other characters from the Wizarding World have used that could make their way into the game.

    Which of these characters could you see making it in, and what other characters do you think have a realistic shot?

    submitted by /u/Fun-Chef
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment