• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Injustice Another edition of the injustice 2 exhibition. Comment If you want to enter

    Injustice Another edition of the injustice 2 exhibition. Comment If you want to enter


    Another edition of the injustice 2 exhibition. Comment If you want to enter

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Currently attempting a level thirty boss battle woth a level sixteen character... Not going to well.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Put my boy Mirror Master in Injustice 3

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    I may be dumb but did they make it to where you cant block? If so why? Im on playstation if that helps in the slightest. And i have to get it to 300 characters so. Tell. Me. How. Your. Day. Was. In. The. Comments. Anyway so my name is tristan what is yours? Wow thats a nice name. Why tf did they mak

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Question about App and Console Game

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    This is probably very dumb but oh well, basically I'm very late on the injustice 2 train I want to get the game as it's on sale butttttttt I was told the app is the exact same as the console game? Is this true? Don't want to waste my money XD thanks

    submitted by /u/Fizzzit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment