• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Finally! Got my final copy of this guy, now he’s elite X!

    Injustice Mobile Finally! Got my final copy of this guy, now he’s elite X!


    Finally! Got my final copy of this guy, now he’s elite X!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Welp my hacker has returned

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:02 PM PST

    after my comeback that lasted about 3 months, my hacker has returned to wasting my credits and selling my gear. I'll be back in a few months when the hacker gets bored of Injustice on my account again. At that point the game will be even more dead than it is now but it's still fun to me

    Edit: He shattered my Adept Knives, wasted all my gems and nth metal, and spent like 400k credits i was saving up for Flashpoint Batman. I am done for a while.

    submitted by /u/mariiov
    [link] [comments]

    Oh ok then

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Uh . . . yeah, sure; that's a legit load out for a level one player.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

    This is probably, one of the worst gold cards in the game. And it was a phantom zone reward.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    It’s getting sweaty : AO Batman’s first special forces a resurrect (KO-Res) on my Catwoman) any tips ? Or get a better team?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Just opened a nth ultimate pack for the hell of it, and finally obtained the one card in mp I always wanted!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    His stats at Elite X level 60 with all augments (they are pretty damn good). Any of you wanting him btw I would suggest doing all elite crystals in Pz

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Oof, this got me wondering, how much have you guys spent on inj? I'll admit to spending 5$ when I had to start a new account.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:30 PM PST

    End of current season time

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Does anyone know when today the season is ending? I've been waffling around the 5% mark and just wanna know how much time I need to buy before the season ends.

    submitted by /u/Drake107
    [link] [comments]

    Question about akbm

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Is there any way to get him nowadays or not?

    submitted by /u/true_blue_028
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding DoJ Batman

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Any way to obtain this card via nth packs? Any pack other than the dawn of justice packs that's now a god damn $20 pack?

    submitted by /u/mikem343455
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment