• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Injustice I think I am in over my head a little bit

    Injustice I think I am in over my head a little bit


    I think I am in over my head a little bit

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I’ve farmed the Robin MV offline for 2 1/2 weeks straight hoping to complete my Nightwing Epic gear set. The chest piece still eludes me.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Need some encouragement here. It's honestly ridiculous how much time I've put into this game without getting a sniff of the Nightwing chest. Is there a better way to go for it maybe? The offline exploit has helped me get his boots, gauntlets and cowl. It's just the stupid chest.

    submitted by /u/Dee_Dubya_IV
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help - error in Injustice 2

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Hi, I bought legendary edition, the message says Your save data isnot compatible with previous versions of Injustice 2. Inventory progress will be reset if the update is removed. I never owned any Injustice before. Is it kinda problem? Thanks

    submitted by /u/HeyooLaunch
    [link] [comments]

    How difficult are Superman and Supergirl compared to to each other and the rest of the roster?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Looking to main one and I love my kryptonians.

    submitted by /u/EHHXq
    [link] [comments]

    My top 4 picks for Injustice 3

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Injustice 2 has an amazing roster much better than its predecessor, how can IJ3 top it?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    DC v Marvel most logical roster

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:08 PM PST

    Let's assume we get 40 characters.

    DC:

    Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Atom, Shazam, Nightwing, Darkseid, Joker, Harley Quinn, Black Manta

    Marvel:

    Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Storm, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Mr. Fantastic, Thanos, Ultron, Loki, Deadpool, Black Widow

    That's 32, 16 from each side.

    XSkins (crossover skins with one or two alternate moves)

    Lex Luthor (Iron Man,) Brainiac (Ultron,) Doomsday (Hulk,) Hawkeye (Green Arrow,) Plastic Man (Mr. Fantastic,) Ant-Man (Atom,) Deathstroke (Deadpool,) Vision (Martian Manhunter,) Sentry (Superman.)

    Premier Skins (for fun)

    Reverse Flash, Wally West, Jay Garrick (Flash,) John Stewart, Kyle Rayner (GL,) Black Adam (Shazam.)

    Regular Skin genres

    MCU, DCEU, Rebirth, Arkham series, classic, MarvelNOW

    And then 6 or 8 guest characters, at least 2 of which would probably be MK characters. Who else would we like to see or swap out? And any ideas for more XSkins?

    submitted by /u/wes205
    [link] [comments]

    Redundancies and other frustrating crap

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:58 PM PST

    So, I just started practicing with Black Canary. She has two sweep attacks d3 and b2 (not counting b12). As far as I can tell, b2 is useless. It offers no advantage. It's slower, weaker, and doesn't combo. It has slightly longer range but usually can't connect to a falling opponent (b12 is better for this).

    I've gone down the roster, I have maybe 3 or 4 characters that I have yet to practice with. Most of BC's moveset is fine, but is anyone else left confused by this one useless move? Are there any other characters with particular moves that just don't make any sense?

    submitted by /u/Mercen-X
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment