• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Injustice Wow

    Injustice Wow


    Wow

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Reassessing the gear system after playing MK11

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    I was in the camp that disapproved of the gear system at first. I got Injustice 2 a year ago and came off of Destiny and just got fed up trying to acquire gear through RNG. However, after playing MK11, I've realized how awesome the gear system is. I've returned to IJ2 and have been playing it for about a month now. The amount of builds you can make with the stats and the abilities offers so much freedom to the player. While I'll agree with many that the variations in costumes is lacking (Premier skins type variations), I do love how you have to really grind out your favorite characters now.

    When I completed my Nightwing set, I felt accomplished and ready to take on every challenge the game could throw at me with Robin. I'm pumped to work on more characters as well. Overall, this game feels like a wonderful mix of an RPG and a fighting game, if that makes sense to you guys. Having total control over your characters' loadout and abilities offers endless replay abilities that I can't believe I ignored when I first played.

    MK11 is a good fighting game, but I don't feel like I own my character in that game, necessarily. There's something to be said about balance when all the unlocks and gear are cosmetic in MK11, but there's also something so unique and personal about IJ2's system. I hope it returns in IJ3 in an expanded way. Maybe different cosmetics. Like instead of just Robin and Nightwing gear, they have Red Hood and Red Robin gear, (assuming Red Hood isn't in IJ3)

    How do you guys feel about it?

    submitted by /u/Dee_Dubya_IV
    [link] [comments]

    For what are coins used?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Just a quick question. Is buying Mother Boxes the only thing for which coins are used? I just wanna make sure before I waste my coins.

    submitted by /u/PotatoPadavvan
    [link] [comments]

    Robin Gear Glitch?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:51 AM PST

    So I equipped "Master of Stealth and Detection Greaves" gear for Robin and that was the second gear for the set. It says I gain an additional 100 strength and 100 ability for 2 gear pieces equipped for it, which I've done, but I'm not seeing the bonuses affect my stats, anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/aliepic11
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 online isnt fun

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Probably gonna get downvoted since Im going to the subreddit of a game 2 years old so the harder fans are gonna be here but the online vs is very unenjoyable. Just fought 5 zoners in a row and it felt like a waste of time. Been happening a few days in a row now. Feel like I should just stick with multiverse and guild towers instead cause too many people abuse the huge zoning potential in this game. Not that I dont know how to beat it, i just dont care to be ducking and inching forward constantly. Incredibly boring playstyle and feel sorry for the people that are high lvl and only zone. Literally no skill and no life.

    submitted by /u/Ghost_2689
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Edition (PS4)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:55 PM PST

    I just purchased the legendary edition (or so I thought) on PSN. It says its the Legendary edition on the app and when the game loads up. However the game is just the base game. Its currently on sale 70% off. I think its shitty on NR or PSN (whoever did this) to have false advertising. Just wanted to point this out for future reference for others that may be in my situation.

    submitted by /u/_NamelessOne_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment