• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Injustice I have this one person that continually joins my guild and leaves immediately, it's annoying and I can't figure out the purpose behind it. Does anyone know some reasons why someone would do this, is it to get instant rewards they didn't earn or something, is that a thing that you can do in Injustice

    Injustice I have this one person that continually joins my guild and leaves immediately, it's annoying and I can't figure out the purpose behind it. Does anyone know some reasons why someone would do this, is it to get instant rewards they didn't earn or something, is that a thing that you can do in Injustice


    I have this one person that continually joins my guild and leaves immediately, it's annoying and I can't figure out the purpose behind it. Does anyone know some reasons why someone would do this, is it to get instant rewards they didn't earn or something, is that a thing that you can do in Injustice

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Just got this head for blue beetle. Does anyone know if there’s a version without the extended sides? Looks really cool

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    If you live in the NJ/New york area there's gonna be an inj2 side tourney for MKNJ

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    A few heroes I would love to see join the cast of injustice as guest characters. (Apparently I need to have a minimum of three hundred characters in order to make apost? this isreally weird...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I was thinking as I watched the small movie in the multiverse for the TMNT... Id like to see a few others possibly join in 2, but definitely in 3 if there is no more development happening in 2.

    Shredder

    Master Splinter

    Witchblade

    Spawn

    Jackie Estacado ( The Darkness)

    Killer Croc

    Warren Griffith (DC comics werewolf from the Creature Commandos)

    John Constantine

    Lobo

    These are all fun ideas for crossover heroes I was thinking of and would love to see brought in as guests and/or characters depending on their written origin. Along with PLEASE in 3 bring all these heroes back. Its a blast! Thanks so much.

    submitted by /u/Eidetik
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find a character from the comics.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:24 AM PST

    So this is actually less about the games and more about the tie-in comic, so I hope this is OK to post here. I'm doing research into the injustice universe to help make sure I maintain continuity in a story I'm writing to do with Terry McGinnis in the injustice universe. Since the majority of the story will focus on Gotham and the extended bat family that's what I've been researching (fun fact almost all of them are dead) but I cannot for the life of me find information on Stephanie brown or Cassandra Cain. I have some really good ideas for them but I don't know their continuity and I don't want to make some dumb mistake by not knowing. I know at least steph appears in the comics in year one I think but beyond that I've got nothing. Any help would be appreciated this research thing is hard 😅

    submitted by /u/Dischord821
    [link] [comments]

    Borrowing injustice 2 legendary edition

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    I own Injustice 2 standard edition. If my brother lets me borrow his legendary edition disc and I install it into my ps4, will I be able to use the DLC with my standard edition disc after I return the legendary edition ?

    submitted by /u/Arkhamanium
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment