• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Injustice Mobile Opening 20 challenge packs

    Injustice Mobile Opening 20 challenge packs


    Opening 20 challenge packs

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    He’s back

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Welp..

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Took me a while, but I finally have arguably the most annoying guy on a defense team in my collection! Any team suggestions for him?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Suck it cheater ��

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    I got this out of an nth metal pack, my only other gold is a lvl 13 regime Superman, is doomsday good?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Best card for each character

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    This sub barely sees any discussions so I thought it would be an interesting conversation to see what people thought as the best card for each character. I will give my ones below and some are pretty straight forward but others are more tricky.

    Will give some opinion on the ones where it is hard but for the obvious ones I'll just name them. I'm considering gear and team synergies as well and this is just for gold cards. Additionally for most cards I'm judging based on higher elite thresholds and not as E0/E1 etc.

    Let me know what you think and happy to discuss this.

    Aquaman: Flashpoint

    Inj2 Aquaman while having marginally better stats has a very situational passive. Against DOT teams he is definitely better but overall not so much.

    Ares : Prime

    Bane : Lucy

    Batgirl : Arkham Knight

    First place where there can be an argument made of Cassandra Cain who is individually better offensively. But if you use AKBG, you pretty much use her in an Arkham team and there she is probably the most invaluable member.

    Batman: Batman Ninja

    Batman has probably the best cards in the game with many many top tier ones. Overall I think this goes to Batman Ninja due to high combination of incredible stats and one of the best defensive passives in the game. His team bonus is just a plus without which I'd still put him here. Arkham knight has an overall more versatile passive but he can't be the tank that Batman Ninja can. Similarly Flashpoint is the god of basic attacks but the current meta being tantu + mdc does devalue him a little.

    Black Adam: Kahndaq

    Catwoman: Arkham Knight

    Cyborg: Teen Titans

    Tbh I'd rate the silver card more.

    Darkseid: Apokolips

    Deadshot: Arkham Origins

    Again a difficult one with only 2 cards and both top tier. I went with AO due to better teams possible and some ridiculous gear builds allowing him to do 70% + damage as Area effects. But this is a very very close one and will come down to preference.

    Deathstroke: Arkham Origins

    Its between AO and Flashpoint here. If the card is a lower elite, Flashpoint is better by far due to the horrible base damage in AO. But at Elite 8 and above I would start rating AO higher. Best Sp1 in the game hands down IMO.

    Easy arguments for FP DS to also be put here due his great combo ender and special team assist. But I have a personal preference (Most likely nostalgia) for AO deathstroke.

    Doomsday: Blackest Night

    The Flash: Blackest Night

    Green Arrow: Rebirth

    Green Lantern: Jessica Cruz

    Harley Quinn: Arkham

    AKHQ is also good however her passive can be completely nullified with meta gears like Astro. Arkham meanwhile offers a good team wide health increase and in instrumental for certain arkham teams (Eg: Those revolving around AO Bats as the main carry)

    Hawkgirl: Blackest Night

    Joker: Batman Ninja Lord Joker

    Killer Croc: Arkham

    Killer Frost: Prime

    Lex Luthor: Krypto

    Lobo: Prime

    Bounty Hunter has far better stats but a pretty useless passive imo. Power drain immunity is much better

    Martian Manhunter: Blackest Night

    Nightwing: New 52

    Raven: Teen titans

    This was most definitely the hardest of the lot. You have 3 top tier ravens, all with great passives. Here to judge I started looking at counters rather than strengths because they are all great. I think that the other two (Rebirth and prime) have a few cards/gears that completely nullify them. Power creep has made Raven Prime's passive easier to avoid and rebirth has a few hard counters that make her passive useless occasionally.

    Scorpion: Mortal Kombat X

    Shazam: Prime

    Sinestro: Anti Matter

    Solomon Grundy: Boss

    Lmao nah It's Earth 2. Though Boss wins because he looks like a chad.

    Static: Prime

    Superman: New 52

    Probably gonna get disagreement from anyone and everyone here. However, I rate the 30% damage reduction significantly more than special immunity. Pair him with Metal Shazam and you have a tank like Batman Ninja Batman without the need for being out numbered. If you're playing around maxed (or close to max) cards and gear everyone and their mothers have Tantu making one part of Inj2 supes passive useless. The other part of their passives I rate Inj 2 slightly higher but overall New 52 edges it for me.

    The Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight

    Wonder Woman: New 52

    Again DOJ WW and 600 are both good characters in their own right. 600 has a brilliant support passive but means you're heavily restricted in team creation and has very mediocre stats. DOJ WW is also great but is more useful when you're struggling in battle. New 52 WW helps you demolish the entire enemy team in seconds.

    Zatanna: Prime

    Zod: Prime

    submitted by /u/Fizzypoptarts
    [link] [comments]

    Today I completed my hat trick of getting an Insurgency Character from gold booster pack. Last also it was Insurgency Batman and before that Insurgency The Joker.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    cash money

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    So the game bugged out, my Raven became invincible. I decided to wait and this is what happened.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Boosting the stats of older characters.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    I think we're all aware that the power creep over the years has made many older characters kinda useless when there are better newer characters. My idea was to boost the stats of older characters to make them a bit more relevant in today's time.

    I was also thinking of a Passive ability revamp but that would be too much to ask of a 7-8 year old game. I just felt that some of my favourite characters when I started playing are now useless when compared to their newer counterparts (Elseworld Flash when compared to BN Flash for example).

    I think asking for even a stat revamp for older characters is too much for NetherRealm studios but I just wanted to know what you guys think about this idea.

    submitted by /u/akshesh0504
    [link] [comments]

    What gear should I use against these aquaman’s

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Daily Challenge Pack: Day 44

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Here’s the cycle for weekly challenges if anyone wants a specific character. I didn’t do the list, props to the fandom user that did it.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Y'all think 1.6mil is enough for android top 1%?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    The Top 10

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Are my eyes deceiving me, or is the top 10 ALL the SAME person? What is going on

    submitted by /u/reddevil2197
    [link] [comments]

    How is better ????

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I fought against a maxed out Red Son team

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    9th E7 character and first character to have 100k health.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Is this enough to stay in the top 5% until the season ends? I haven’t played this game in a long time and I’m not sure.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Finally have the full set!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    First time finishing a nightmare challenge

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    “Dumping it all in killer frost” r/5-U-93-Cock r/Gh0sT6357

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    First win against a max level and elite X gold team. None of my characters were not knocked out.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment