• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Injustice Mobile So happy right now

    Injustice Mobile So happy right now


    So happy right now

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    I have 420 nth metal

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Batman Ninja Characters on MP

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    Is it just me or are the Batman Ninja Characters OP? Every time they tag out, they steal all my power and every time Catwoman hits me, I lose all my power as well. Since I use Jessica Cruz, Rebirth Raven and Red Son GL, I build up sp2 for the GL's and steal power with Raven, and before I can even use them, I get destroyed. I also keep getting them at the end of my epic battles so I lose, like I can't do anything about it.

    submitted by /u/bru_swayne
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:25 AM PST

    Is Klassic Scorpion good? Should I bother pursuing him?

    Also, can y'all recommend gear for him?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/omkhanna
    [link] [comments]

    A 25% increase? Did they sell that well?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Injustice Gods Among Us Hack - FREE Power Credits - 100% WORKING

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:28 AM PST

    Walk it off and get back in there.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    MP douchebag team - I’m sure this is old news to you guys but I’ve always played my best teams online, but due to recent posts realised that in MP lower powered teams can dominate. Here’s my new team, I’ll explain in comments, do you have any similar teams for mid level MP?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:56 AM PST

    MP Cycle

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Any idea when the Tantu Totem ,Nekron Scythe ,and Masters death cart will be coming back since really it's just a repeating cycle of MP challenges from what I hear

    submitted by /u/ParanohmaL
    [link] [comments]

    She’s absolutely cracked with totem on.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:59 PM PST

    Y’all what’s the next challenge character thx

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Is Klassic Scorpion worth a buy in?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    I don't have Aquaman. It'll take 250k to skip that stage. Is it worth it for this guy?

    submitted by /u/FrightenedTomato
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment