• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Injustice Mobile Team after 1 week on new account

    Injustice Mobile Team after 1 week on new account


    Team after 1 week on new account

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    How often are phantom zones a thing?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:07 AM PDT

    Recently picked the game back up. Like an hour ago and was wondering how often phantom zone will open?

    submitted by /u/GenericOwOUsername
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    I recently maxed out my antimatter sinestro (in terms of levels) and I checked the wiki for his stats. It says he should have 14k damage and 26k health for elite I but my sinestro only has 11k and 25k. Is there something that I'm missing? Any tips for upgrading future cards?

    submitted by /u/69yeeterbeater69
    [link] [comments]

    Deadshot breakthrough in the game?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    Phantom zone

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:13 PM PDT

    When is the phantom zone coming back??? Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/liltwotz
    [link] [comments]

    Really Good Defensive Record! Team and Gear in Comments!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Is it still possible to get all the mobile unlocks?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    The title says it all, I tried logging into my WBID through the PC port and no matter what it just says link failed. Did they remove the ability to link accounts or something?

    submitted by /u/PixelatedPower
    [link] [comments]

    FP Team

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    So I just got FP Batman from the 400 Nth Metal Pack and will get a FP Aquaman due to MP. Since I'm 2/3 from getting the whole team I was wondering if anyone could let me know what's the synergy between them, gears, etc. to get the best out of them

    submitted by /u/Agustitin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment