• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Injustice A Legendary Opening Screen

    Injustice A Legendary Opening Screen


    A Legendary Opening Screen

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Just got the game

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I got the game about a week ago for PC and can't really find people online. Anyone wanna play? Also, are there still decently active Guilds out there I can join?

    submitted by /u/m52w
    [link] [comments]

    Any good enchantress guides

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    So I thought I had my character picks narrowed to Atrocitus, Darkseid, Red Hood, and Robin, but I fought Enchantress in the multiverse and remembered how cool she is. I want to ad her to my list of characters but I'm not sure what kind of character she is. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/HighPreistessAlice
    [link] [comments]

    injustice arcade game?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    i was at this arcade and i saw a licensed injustice arcade game. it gave you cards when you win, and then you can choose different characters with cards you collect. i was wondering what this community's thoughts were on the arcade cousin of this game?

    submitted by /u/throwaway-6865
    [link] [comments]

    Help learning

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, just got the game and am desperately in need of help, how to learn stuff and what to do when, drop your pan if you can help, if not thanks anyway!

    submitted by /u/dash_nigel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment