• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Injustice Injustice 2 Flash and Gorilla Grodd. Got these for a great deal on GameStop’s website.

    Injustice Injustice 2 Flash and Gorilla Grodd. Got these for a great deal on GameStop’s website.


    Injustice 2 Flash and Gorilla Grodd. Got these for a great deal on GameStop’s website.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Behind the scenes trailer https://youtu.be/vV6Mi_GsKRI

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Yo you’re think y'all think NetherRealm Studios should put Jackie estacado "the darkness" in Injustice 3. He would be perfect.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Why is Brainiac the way that he is?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    ANY TIME I FIGHT THAT BOOGER WITH ARMS AND LEGS HE SHOVES A GIANT METALLIC ROBOT TENTACLE UP MY BUTT! WHY DOES HE HAVE SUCH HIGH DEFENSE AND INSANE ATTACK POWER?!?! GAHHHHHH! I'm better now

    submitted by /u/Speed212
    [link] [comments]

    After seeing the rumors of a Netherrealm Marvel game I decided to create my ideal fantasy roster for the game. I didn’t know where to post it so I’m hoping I don’t get banned while posting it here. (This is part 1)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    What is this and how do I fix it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    So I tried making armored batfleck the best I could what do y’all think?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Xbox users, is it worth playing in 2021? Looking for a group

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Hi guys new to the reddit but I have a question. I bought injustice 2 from a mate of mine for super cheap. Used to only play when my friend use to borrow it to me but my question is for the xbox users. Is the community still active and is it still worth playing online in 2021 as I am looking for people to jam with.

    Would kindly appreciate any feedback.👌🏽

    submitted by /u/Twigz97
    [link] [comments]

    Adverts have been added to Injustice 2, advertising the DLC, even if you already own it all. What are people’s thoughts on this?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I'm aware that this also happened with Mortal Kombat X. From what I have seen, there are pop-up adverts and banner adverts along the top. I think it's just an unnecessary pain to have adverts in a paid game with no way to get rid of them. They are not going to convince anyone to buy DLC and may turn people away from the game. From what I've seen this is only on PC. Anyway, what does everyone think about this?

    submitted by /u/Trmn8rT-800
    [link] [comments]

    So I bought the base injustice 2 game and then the red hood dlc separately but when I then bought the legendary edition I only had the red hood dlc and not other characters

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and the base game shows as a different game with the title as just injustice 2 and the legendary edition i just bought shows up as injustice 2 legendary edition. When I try to access the dlc characters it just says I have to buy them

    submitted by /u/Nafayy1
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 guild megathread (August 2021)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    (Mods please pin) Let's start back up the guild megathread for those that want to join or create a guild but can't find active members.

    submitted by /u/moohaismeanv2
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Combos requiring more then 3 dpad presses not working on Xbox series s

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    So when I try to do a combo that requires more then 2 dpad presses they just don't work at all,idk if anyone else has this issue if so please reply.

    submitted by /u/Uploadxng
    [link] [comments]

    What does ability do?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Like if I have 1500 ability what does that do for me? (For Bane or Batman or the TMNT if that makes a difference)

    submitted by /u/GoldenDroid7777
    [link] [comments]

    new characters I'd like to see in injustice 3 part 3

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Help please, I downloaded Injustice gods among us and it works fine but whenever i finish a match the progress doesn't counts and it takes me to the home screen

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Would you like to see all the Teen Titans in Injustice 3??

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    More pics of my Injustice 2 lego batmobile. Hope you like it

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    I was gonna get injustice 3 but I need to know something

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Is the game still getting updates

    submitted by /u/hammondbone
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played in a few years but came back and got my 9th Legendary Gear

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Spiny ivy

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment