• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Injustice You are charged to create an animated film set in the Injustice universe. What story would you tell?

    Injustice You are charged to create an animated film set in the Injustice universe. What story would you tell?


    You are charged to create an animated film set in the Injustice universe. What story would you tell?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Who should I main?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I'm getting Injustice 2 next week and I'm wondering who some fun characters to play as are!

    submitted by /u/ILikeNekos1
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: If you face someone in online with lower level or no gear at all and you don't turn on comp mode, just know you're the scum of online gaming.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    After watching someone play Injustice 2 online earlier today, I realized that a lot of people will purposely not turn on Competitive mode just to bully lower level or new players with their op level 30 loadouts. Not to mention they message you afterward to flex their skills when in reality the real winner was your epic gear set.

    I always turn on comp mode to give new players a chance and honestly, the challenge is fun and wins feel a bit more special since you relied more on skill and combos and not the boosts and augments that you gain with gear.

    If you don't turn on comp mode with lower level or new players online, you do you, but know you aren't good at the game in any way. Your gear is, though.

    Tl;dr Higher level players with epic gear not turning on comp mode against lower level or new players are assholes

    submitted by /u/Magictank2000
    [link] [comments]

    Locking dlc characters

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I recently decided to get the ultame upgrade because it was on sale and I like to use red hood but every time I open the game they are locked and to purchase them it only locks a few (red hood,starfire,black manta) and I cant get it fixed. I'm on xbox one s I'm moved and Uninstall then reinstalled them all and it still won't fix it I don't know what to do now

    submitted by /u/raccooncan
    [link] [comments]

    What should I get I have $30 and I’m bored of most games on my PS4

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    should I save up or does it not matter much

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/cookie-rave
    [link] [comments]

    Been Playing for about a week now. What should I improve on this build? I’m going for the grandmaster epic set and the legendary weapon, but what stat(s) should I be prioritizing?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Cat woman hit box

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Anyone else find it impossible to hit cat woman when she's crouched? She's basically immune to jump in attacks.

    submitted by /u/JoshM03
    [link] [comments]

    Grodd lunge

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    WHO TF AT NETHEREALM DECIDED TO MAKE A LUNGE DOWN FORWARD INSTEAD OF DOWN BACK? IT MAKES NOOOO SENSE

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    Broken characters

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Anyone notice how some of the characters are extremely broken? Star fire and green arrow come to mind.

    submitted by /u/JoshM03
    [link] [comments]

    So I play on ps4 I recently got injustice 2 digitally. When I was downloading it switched to legendary edition. Now the game icon says legendary edition, the loading screen and the start screen says legendary edition, but when I open the game I don’t have any of the dlc characters.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    How do I use the buddy system augment? I looked it up and it says you have to use in the multiverse battle simulator where it’s 3 on 3. I can’t find that in the battle simulator at all.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TSwan98
    [link] [comments]

    Leo or Mikey?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Witch is the better PvP character?

    submitted by /u/vanillammmilk
    [link] [comments]

    I can't seem to execute Lightning Punches after Forced Acceleration during juggle.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    I just got into Injustice 2. Yeah I know 3 years. Because of Gamepass. I'm trying to learn Flashes combos and trying to come up with juggle combos with him. I came up with one.

    I start with Lightspeed > Lightning Kick meter burn > Speed force > Forced Acceleration > Lighting Punches.

    The combo executes well until the last one. Because for some reason I can't end the combo at Lightning Punches. It some how either passes before the opponent falls or it just ends and stops.

    I guess Lighting Punches are not intended after juggles in the air!? I tried other experiements with juggle combos and I can't seem to execute this move at the end.

    submitted by /u/Super-Sus_Weeb
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m new to the game, hi everyone. Seen the movie on YouTube before and decided to play it for myself. I’m trying to do all the combos in the “Learn” section to get gold mother boxes. Is all that insane shit really efficient to try and land in combat?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    It's one thing against a dude standing there. But against an AI moving and blocking and retaliating? I can knock out a good 7-8 combo and feel satisfied but these insane freakin midair "perfectly" timed combos just seem like stupidity to me, I don't see how it's more useful in combat to try and land an insane intricate combo when I can finish the battle just fine with my standard combo of combos (lol)

    submitted by /u/usaflumberjack54
    [link] [comments]

    Imo what a Injustice 3 roster would look like

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    What are augments

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    What are augments how do i get them and what do they do

    submitted by /u/BurningGarbageCan
    [link] [comments]

    Obviously we are all excited/hoping for a sequel. But I hope they ditch the injustice universe

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Just to different from the mainline DC universe at this point. I want to play as the Superman and Wonder woman I know. Not their evil universe counterparts. I want interactions between characters that I'd appreciate and recognize. Not injustice character interactions which by this point, will almost always be vastly different from the normal DC universe.

    Don't get me wrong. I adored Injustice 1 and 2. But by the time Injustice 2 had ended the characters had diverged from their 'canon' counterparts to greatly. I am hoping netherrealm's third (fourth) DC game will return us to the DC Universe proper. A returning heroic Superman and wonder woman among other things would be great.

    submitted by /u/SSJ2chad
    [link] [comments]

    Let's build an Injustice 3 roster: Round 12

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Updated roster:

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Flash
    5. Green Lantern
    6. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
    7. Beast Boy
    8. Shazam
    9. Raven
    10. Green Arrow
    11. Martian Manhunter
    12. Constantine
    13. Aquaman
    14. Red Hood
    15. Hawkgirl
    16. Ra's al Ghul

    Round 12: Gimmicky Batman Villains

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/littleman001
    [link] [comments]

    Guilds

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain guilds to me? I just don't really understand what I'm supposed to do, how guilds works, and how it benefits me to be in a guild.

    submitted by /u/ChipDip247
    [link] [comments]

    Round 2 of roster maker

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    1. Batman
    2. Aquaman

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ChugSplasher8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment