• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Injustice I know this sub is mostly about the games, but can we get a hand for Conner Kent? The Superman the Injustice universe deserves

    Injustice I know this sub is mostly about the games, but can we get a hand for Conner Kent? The Superman the Injustice universe deserves


    I know this sub is mostly about the games, but can we get a hand for Conner Kent? The Superman the Injustice universe deserves

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    I know we want Injustice 3 but how does this look? Who would you swap?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Red Hood Character Power question

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    I'm pretty new to the game again (I had it years ago when it first came out on my ps4, just bought it on Xbox 2 or 3 days ago). My question is about Red Hood's character power and the combos that go with it. What's with the timing on them? For example one of the combos is AAY but it seems to only work when i time the first 2 hits, in other words pressing the input in quick succession does not work. Is this normal? Also I have a question about his "bullet storm" and "switch and shoot" moves, it seems to me when you meter burn switch and shoot you just get the same exact move you do when doing bullet storm regularly, is that normal too?

    submitted by /u/vHezoTheGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Would you play an NRS Marvel Fighting Game? What do you think of this roster?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Best way of unlocking all Sub-Zero gear, and how do I know when I've unlocked all gear?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    I'm brand new to IJ2 (coming from MK11), and I'm interested in unlocking all gear for Sub-Zero. What's the quickest way of doing so? And it doesn't seem like there's a checklist of all items, so how do I know when I've unlocked everything for him? Much thanks.

    submitted by /u/musteatbrainz
    [link] [comments]

    How do you like my dank Injustice 3 roster? (Part shitpost)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Best tmnt player???

    submitted by /u/vanillammmilk
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Black Canary comes back for Injustice 3

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    INJUSTICEE2 tmnt question

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    I have A question how do I do certain trait combos I saw this cool trait combo with Mikey and for some reason when I'm in practice it doesn't let me use the trait until the opponent hits the ground I literally can't even include the trait in the combo pls help I'm literally spamming 4 but it only counts when the opponent hits the ground I need help

    submitted by /u/OkBill7458
    [link] [comments]

    Whose legendary gear should I try for

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I have both at level 30 already.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/testing35
    [link] [comments]

    What is your predictions of the roster of Injustice 3? The Kombat pack 1-2-3 predictions?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Any good guilds to join on Xbox (EU?)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    There are active guilds out there? Id like to join a guild which is active, and participate in the daily and weekly challenges.

    submitted by /u/t1Rabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Pick the best new heroes & villains you all want to see join the roster of Injustice 3?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Those connecting to the top heroes such as....

    • Superman: ?
    • Batman: ?
    • Wonder Woman: ?
    • The Flash: ?
    • Green Lantern: ?
    • Green Arrow: ?
    • Aquaman: ?
    • Martian Manhunter: ?

    Teams:

    • Justice League (Dark): ?
    • Titans: ?
    • Young Justice: ?
    • JLA: ?
    • Suicide Squad:
    • Watchmen: ?
    • WildCATs: ?
    submitted by /u/revengeanceonall2022
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Top 5 Most Annoying Characters

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Would any of you be interested in watching an Injustice 2 top 5 most annoying characters video? Please react below so I know if I should make a video on this or not. Also, here is my channel if you want to watch it - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI0CJgznyPC3X8haj34cCyA

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ChipDip247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment