• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Injustice FINALLY! After all these months lmao I finally got it.

    Injustice FINALLY! After all these months lmao I finally got it.


    FINALLY! After all these months lmao I finally got it.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    This is a really good game actually

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Quick question: Is Injustice 2 worth getting in 2021?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Alright I play on Xbox 'n I saw that the legendary edition is currently on sale for like 20 bucks so I'm thinking about getting it. Are people still playing it online tho? I mean, it was released in 2017 and I have seen some fighting games die after just one or two years. Also I've rarely played fighting games in general but I recently got into the animated DC movies so I thought why not?

    submitted by /u/AtomicHZRD
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Has anyone got any advise on how to upgrade characters fast and what ones are good.

    submitted by /u/mistake67593
    [link] [comments]

    Does Injustice 2 play fair or is there a difficulty spike?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Playing the story mode for the first time. I played the first one on medium and it was stupid easy... I want a bit of a challenge, so when I moved to the second game I set it to hard.

    Wonder woman is kicking my ass. Very unfair like (her whip grabs me in the air!?)

    Does the game play fair or does the AI just know all my inputs and counters them or is there just a spike between medium and hard?

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    What is all this staff of grayson stuff? Please don't be mad, I just stated the game.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Staff of Grayson

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get it since almost the game first launched (with huge gaps of course) Robin is my main, he is lvl 30, I have all his abilities except 2, and I am at the legendary multiverse event where you get a random robin ability if you win. I want to get the other ability from a box or something before I do the event but I've been waiting for 3 months and it didn't come. Anything else I can do to get it?

    submitted by /u/Alpharabiusity
    [link] [comments]

    DLC not unlocking

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    I got the ultimate edition upgrade pack for Xbox but when I load on the game some characters and skins aren't unlocked. I have too keep restarting my game until they show. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Francislaidlaw
    [link] [comments]

    INJUSTICE 2 TIPS FOR BEGINNERS

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Hey I've been playing injustice 2 for about 3 years now. I don't really play online but I absolutely love the gear system and the amazing customization in this game. So this mainly for gear/customization related. So If I had to give tips for new players like me, I highly recommend buying the ultimate pack for $40 USD and the infinite transforms for $10 USD. The Infinite Transform is for when you get a gear that the stats could be so good but you don't like the look of the gear and you also have a pretty cool looking gear but with crappy stats. This allows you to basically combine them and having your perfect gear. Plus you won't spend 2000 source crystals every time you wanna transform. And the Ultimate Pack gives you all the DLC characters with the Demon and God Skins with 3 premier skins. Another tip i use is the AI. They save so much time leveling up characters and farming gears on the infinite multiverse. Just set max stats on combos and counters. Also play the last 3 multiverse on the right side. They give platinum mother boxes and maybe diamond mother boxes and epic gears for certain characters. So look out for them. One last tip is sell gears for characters you know you're not gonna play at all. You'll make a lot of credits. I hope this helps anyone wanting to get started playing and collecting gear

    submitted by /u/KiraReisu
    [link] [comments]

    Downloaded all the dlc today, multiverse is unstable for the first time (XBox)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Any explanation for why this would happen now? They're all fully downloaded and it's been over an hour.

    submitted by /u/efficientininvisible
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starying to play robin. Can anyone give me some good combos I could learn?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    It's really dumb that God/Demon shaders STILL aren't available to the public:

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    So I just got the legendary edition for $20

    Loving it so far

    But the God/Demon shaders are STILL not available.

    This is the same kind of BS with Sub Zero's Deception skin from MK11.

    Why does Nether do this?

    I understand MK11 since ultimate edition is new and the game is still supported

    BUT THIS GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR YEARS

    It's even more insulting that legendary edition has fighter pack 1 in it but you still don't get the shaders..

    The game is great but this is a gripe I have.

    submitted by /u/iliketolickthebuttah
    [link] [comments]

    Need an active guild

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Plz drop guilds that need more players. I'm trying to get black canary's legendary multiverse done and I need the credits

    submitted by /u/krohan2
    [link] [comments]

    Thousands of $$ stolen Bitcoin not helping

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Thousands of Dollars

    Help get the word out please..

    A couple thousand dollars may not seem like a lot of money for some, but to me it makes all the difference.

    On Monday this past week April 26th my father called and told me that a couple thousand dollars was just taken out of my checking account.. I only had a few hundred in there.

    My account was overdrawn by a lot and not by me.

    My first step was to try and put the money back, since it seemed to only have been transferred to my Coinbase account. Unfortunately you can only remove 3000$ from my Coinbase account at a time and this was not enough money to squash the overdraw of my account.

    I was/am terrified.

    Somebody had obviously stolen my information and was proceeding to rob me blind so instead I put in a complaint on the Coinbases website.

    This shut down my account entirely and made me wish I had at least taken 3000$ while I could

    🤦‍♀️

    The next day, during business hours, I visited Bank of America to try and stop this pending charge. It was so embarrassing: I couldn't stop tearing up in front of the bank manager, who was extremely sympathetic. Alas there was nothing he could do. His phrasing was along the lines that it was now an internal issue belonging to Coinbase.. he took out his cell phone and looked up numbers and information for me.

    When I got home I called the Coinbase helpline but they only have two options that would not help my situation the recording also stated clearly that they do not have any live support. Since then I have e-mailed the help desk on numerous occasions but have received no calls and no emails back. I can't get into my account anymore to try and change the password or put my money back into my main bank account, and honestly I'm scared to start it back up..

    I am a teachers assistant who picks up gigs on the side..It is now the first of the month and I am afraid I won't be able to pay my rent among numerous other bills. I struggle with depression and chronic stomach issues and the stress of this financial attack has immobilized me.

    So I have decided upon reaching out through fb not knowing or having the opportunity to seize any other recourse.

    Below I have put screenshots of the comments under the last couple posts generated by Coinbase's fb account, apparently I am not the only one who has been stolen from or ignored.

    Having stocks plummet is one thing, I signed up for that kind of loss but being hacked and robbed is a horse of an entirely different color. It is demoralizing and terrifying.

    Please please please help if you can. I am not asking for charity.. just share the news if you are able.

    😔

    submitted by /u/Fluffy_Addendum3857
    [link] [comments]

    purchase

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    who is better enchantress or star fire, if it's any help i'm a black canary main atm but i really want one of them

    submitted by /u/ewansav
    [link] [comments]

    Dpad or Stick

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I'm new to fighting games and I've recently picked up injustice 2. I've been playing for 3 days and have been using my analog stick, but recently it's been hard to do some inputs. For example when I play Harley Quinn and try to use "Play Doctor" I input down left right and instead of using the move I jump in the air and attack. I try to use the dpad but I'm not as good with it as analog but when it comes to moves like "Play doctor" it's more consistent. So I wanted a second opinion if I should switch to the dpad or stay with analog.

    submitted by /u/nuub96
    [link] [comments]

    Competitive gameplay Batman Vs Leonardo

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I need help please

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Martian Manhunter for console?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get Martian Manhunter in Injustice 2 on PS4? Seems like he's a mobile exclusive strangely

    submitted by /u/Antbirch90
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve just got Injustice on PC after playing on PS4 for a while and the only controller layout that appears is Xbox. Is there a way to get the PS layout? ty

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    What is the best way to get epic gear

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    What are the ways to get legendary gear and sets?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    I played two years ago but now I came back to it and I remember how much I love this game. But I only played multiverse to get mother boxes that gave me gear, so I don't know if there are any other ways. Maybe I'm missing the best gear or the best chances to get it just because I don't know what can I do to get it.

    submitted by /u/bootowaxgokjs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment