• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Injustice Why does red lantern have 2 rings?

    Injustice Why does red lantern have 2 rings?


    Why does red lantern have 2 rings?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Finally got cat call and the plat today Bois!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Injustice: Gods Among Us initially released today for PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii U 8 years ago

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Working on a YouTube video for my Injustice 3 roster prediction. Can’t wait for you guys to see it on my channel. Stay Tuned everyone!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Red Sonja as guest fighter for Injustice 3. What you’re generally thoughts her joined roster?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I’m no getting my stuff

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I got injustice 2 legendary edition with Xbox gamepass and I don't have the extra dudes available

    submitted by /u/pLaSmA_ONslaugt
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice: Gods Among Us Steam Achievements

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Does anybody still play the first Injustice game on Steam that would be willing to help me grind for the achievements? Quite a few of them require online play or playing with friends and none of my friends have this game. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/W0rldStr
    [link] [comments]

    I had a few questions before I get Injustice 2

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    So I want to get Injustice 2 for my Ps5. I got into the game by playing mobile, and wanted to play a kind of arcade version. First of all, can you play the same kind of thing as mobile on PS5? (The card game thing I mean), and second of all, can I play with all the models/sprites (Or even separate characters if that's a real thing) that mobile uses like Ninja Batman Joker and Red Lantern?

    Also, can you make custom characters or costumes yourself?

    submitted by /u/YourFriendlyDM2
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Costumes.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Ok, I cannot be the only person to think that this was a bra at first glance. (Arkham knight catwoman challenge mode)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Let's build an Injustice 3 roster: Round 5

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Hello, everyone! Once again, you guys managed to surprise me! What I expected to be an easy win for Supergirl turned out to be a landslide win for Raven! I thought that after Injustice 2, more of you would like to see Supergirl back, but... oh, well.

    Here's our updated roster:

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Flash
    5. Green Lantern
    6. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
    7. Beast Boy
    8. Shazam
    9. Raven

    And here's Round 5. We're focusing on Street level heroes this time!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/littleman001
    [link] [comments]

    I cant save my keybinds?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I got injustice 2 recently on pc and i tried changing my keybinds and when i change them they wont let me save it. I dont know how to fix this

    submitted by /u/Rexta1
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to Sheev_666 for ending my 10 win streak in a random public lobby! If you see this good game dude! ☺️❤️

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Anybody else annoyed the one shader that gives Supes his classic red tights also makes his cape BLUE? Isn't his all-blue shader enough??

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Do people still play this game?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    I got the game on the Xbox app on my pc because it was only 11$ and I can't find any match's I've been waiting hours and haven't got any

    submitted by /u/Dull_Watercress8103
    [link] [comments]

    What dlc

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Should I buy red hood or hellboy?

    submitted by /u/jikano
    [link] [comments]

    there's an inj2 tournament live right now come and watch

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Injustice 3 Hypothetical Dream Roster Challenge

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    So...you read the title. I'm here on the concept of a hypothetical Injustice 3 Roster. I wanna see what you guys here on Reddit want to see in a Injustice 3 Roster. But I wanna make this interesting: I wanna see you guys make a full roster in the comments saying who you want and don't want in the next game. Think of this as some sort of challenge. But with every challenge, there are rules... 1-Keep the roster count in between 20-40 characters. 2-Try to add new characters! 3-No more than 3 Guest Characters. Other than that, I don't care who you add, but make sure it's DC characters(ofc) Anyway, I'm hoping to see y'all's creativity in the comments.

    submitted by /u/KamiKaze_Attack
    [link] [comments]

    Why is injustice 2 not on the switch?.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    I would love an injustice 2 goty (game of the year) edition port or even an injustice 2 deluxe edition port on the switch

    submitted by /u/Cloverfield887
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment