• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Injustice Mobile Teacher: the test isn't that confusing. The test:

    Injustice Mobile Teacher: the test isn't that confusing. The test:


    Teacher: the test isn't that confusing. The test:

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    The Jeff Bezos team

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Matchmaking is fair and balanced

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I wasn’t able to attack or hurt Shazam because I killed bn nightwing at the same time bn Catwoman did the cat disappear thing(btw this was the 7th battle)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    You can’t even get this character, right? (Hate hackers)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Bruh �� op

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Red lantern is tank im gonna get him to elite X soon

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    Back with Snyder Cut Cyborg! Ray Fisher’s portrayal of Cyborg in this movie was amazing. Sorry for not posting, I’ve been extremely busy.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    how good is he?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    This is my Scorpion team. I don’t have a lot of good gear because I only started a few months ago. That being said this team isn’t optimized but I really like the concept.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    3/3 Fourth World Set! At last! Now... time for the Knives and the Hood...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Still the most satisfying thing to do in the game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Yay! This is the first time I've earned 600k br in. In... Uhmm... Guys how many days has it been since the flash season began?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Was gns save up for a higher NTH pack but this is my first metal hero !!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Didn’t think I would win this fight but Lucy bane came in clutch near the end

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    How do your get your metal card to be animated?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I originally thought you just had to get it to level 50 but my BNJ Catwoman is level 50 but there's no animation

    submitted by /u/DaKoolAidMAN422
    [link] [comments]

    What was the last card(s) added to the game?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I stepped away from the game about 5 years ago and started back up in October I'm just curious as to what the last card was

    submitted by /u/C_D07
    [link] [comments]

    I’m making a Lord Joker team and I can’t decide between LJ, AO Deathstroke & Animated HQ or LJ,AOD & SS Deadshot. I already have deadshot in a SS team but with free energy I could toss him here too.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Big MP tip for dealing with broken matchmaking in ladders

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    When you are in the middle of a mp ladder and you want to change your gear (ex: opponent has BN Flash so you want to replace your DOT gear) just click on your credits in the bottom left and from there navigate to your characters and edit gear. The change will not be visible but it will take effect in the next match.

    submitted by /u/NugNug2
    [link] [comments]

    Opened a 150,000 challenge pack. Nothing wrong with a elite 3 redlantern.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    What the Ares fake?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    This is the 6th The Batman Who Laughs card I have gotten and I want to fucking die.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Last Laugh Hints and Tips

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Just incase anyone is not aware of this. Here is a method that almost guarantees that you never pick the "Ha Ha Ha" in the last laugh mini game.

    So the important points to note are that the random selection does not ever pick the same block twice.

    Also the last laugh game registers your selection as you take your finger off the screen not when you put it on.

    So to almost guarantee you never land on the "Ha Ha Ha" wait about a second for the thing to start then place your finger on the screen anywhere and keep watching the "Ha Ha Ha" block. Watch for it to light up then the moment it goes dark again take your finger off the screen.

    This method should mean that you almost never waste a last laugh ticket for no reward. I say almost as on a couple of occasions the light has bounced back to the "Ha Ha Ha" when I have been too slow. But I have found it an effective way of avoiding it.

    Hope some of you find this useful.

    submitted by /u/Son_Rayzer
    [link] [comments]

    Online season buggy?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Anyone else's ranking really buggy this season? So far I've racked up 500k battle rating but some games it says 200k and I'm gold 1, then a few matches later I'm right back where I'm supposed to be at 500k gold 3.

    submitted by /u/Crypt1cninja
    [link] [comments]

    My best Teams. But is it enough to be in Top 1

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment