• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Injustice Ben 10/Ben 10,000 for Injustice 3 DLC. Thoughts?

    Injustice Ben 10/Ben 10,000 for Injustice 3 DLC. Thoughts?


    Ben 10/Ben 10,000 for Injustice 3 DLC. Thoughts?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    My opponent rage quit right towards the end and the game froze for a sec so I got this sick screenshot lol

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    My Injustice 3 Wishlist.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    My Injustice 3 Wishlist.

    There's more characters I would like to see, but these are the main ones (Especially Stargirl).

    also a Stephanie Brown skin for Cass would be cool :)

    I know it's small but there isn't a ton of characters I REALLY want personally.

    submitted by /u/Noodles-79
    [link] [comments]

    Are the injustice 2 servers down or something? Im on xbox

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I've been trying to do versus but it says the injustice 2 server is currently unavailable

    submitted by /u/_Jway_
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to do moves facing left

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I am kind of new to the game and i play mostly Batman and tmnt. I say I am okay at the game however when I'm facing left some of the moves I can rarely pull off. Most of the time the input is: right left (any button) however it just does the basic input of the button. I've been in practice for ages and it's really stressful. Anyone got any advice?

    submitted by /u/kyle_297
    [link] [comments]

    Jokers character power

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I learned that not only do the HA moves make him more agile, but they also make him take less damage and chip damage. He takes no chip when at level 3

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    MK guests in INJ3

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Who do you think it will be this time?

    submitted by /u/9UN51in93R
    [link] [comments]

    In association with u/GamingDemiGod ‘s post, same thing happened to me with my Red Hood. Pretty cool shot at Arkham.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 epic gear

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I am a collector, every game I play I always try to collect everything, it's a addiction really, and I was wondering is there a website where I can see every single epic gear (not just sets) in the game so I can check the one I already have and know the ones I am missing, I tried looking for it but had no luck

    submitted by /u/gabriellago1110
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on xbox want to play some games?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    My gamertag: the lucky duck9

    Im not super good but not super bad either.

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have this problem where when they first open their legendary edition for injustice 2 none of the DLC characters come up as normal.. for me they're all in red??

    submitted by /u/Hamza_222IQ
    [link] [comments]

    Out of curiosity what are the chances for injustice 3 to come out?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Like... is it definitely gonna happen and we just don't know when? Or are we just hoping right now?

    submitted by /u/supremeseby
    [link] [comments]

    I hope NRS brings back this gear system in IJ3 with a lot more tweaks

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Like I love this gear system the fact that I can encounter a player who looks completely different than me feels awesome. It feels like my very own Batman or Superman fighting others it's bad ass and creative asf. But I hope they do more with it. For me I say remove the stats because some gear looks badass and the stats suck which is a turn off. Make it like mk11 where we unlock the gear through gameplay and chests (I don't mind them since you deadass only earn them through gameplay) but we're able to add augments to them that gives us boosts like in mk11. Also they should make them more cosmetic (can't find the word im looking for) like for super man there should be a classic Superman hairstyle with the s curl, gear with the mullet, gear with the beard, beard with mullet etc. they have the dc property they should go absolutely crazy with the gear pieces.

    submitted by /u/childishmarkeeloo
    [link] [comments]

    Let's build an Injustice 3 roster: Round 3

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! So far, these polls were pretty one-sided. After round 1, round 2 ended in another landslide victory. This time for Beast Boy. Though I'm a little disappointed that this one didn't even get 150 votes, but oh well.

    Anyway: Here's our updated roster:

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Flash
    5. Green Lantern
    6. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
    7. Beast Boy

    Just like Round 2, Round 3 and 4 will also focus on younger heroes. 3 will be males and 4 will be females. So without further ado, here's Round 3!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/littleman001
    [link] [comments]

    Ps5 injustice 2 server issues

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    So i just recently redownloaded the game and have been having issues with the game not connecting to the I2 servers.

    Has anyone had this issue?? Deleting and reinstalling didnt seem to work.

    submitted by /u/Numangroup
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX Character Tutorials tonight, April 9th!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Looking to learn a new character? Want to master one? Just looking to get better on your frame data without having to read and do the math?

    For the next 3-4 hours I'll be hosting a practice and/or KOTH lobby to help anyone get better with their preferred characters. I have over 4000 matches played and have been around since launch, so if I don't have mastery over your character, I've certainly fought then enough to know how they work.

    Add or message my gt: Do a Hard Reset and I'll invite you.

    My gt has no numbers, just: Do a Hard Reset

    submitted by /u/Cretorus
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any active guilds on PS4 that I can join?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Filler

    submitted by /u/Willj69
    [link] [comments]

    OP characters for beginners

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Hi I just started playing and wanted to know what are the best characters in the game thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/ManuDeLera
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 guest character ideas

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Who do you want?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/pizzatime6002
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment