• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Injustice Idk why, but I just really love the Injustice storyline. If you haven't read them but you like the idea of the story as much as I do, Comicstorian does a good job at telling the story so you don't have to buy a billion comic books for the full story. I highly recommend it, it's so much fun.

    Injustice Idk why, but I just really love the Injustice storyline. If you haven't read them but you like the idea of the story as much as I do, Comicstorian does a good job at telling the story so you don't have to buy a billion comic books for the full story. I highly recommend it, it's so much fun.


    Idk why, but I just really love the Injustice storyline. If you haven't read them but you like the idea of the story as much as I do, Comicstorian does a good job at telling the story so you don't have to buy a billion comic books for the full story. I highly recommend it, it's so much fun.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Injustice 3 Roster Survey - Who do you want to see?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Martian Manhunter may be alive

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    In the injustice comics it is shown how Martian Manhunter is killed by Superman using laser vision. Which makes sense on first glance since Martian are weak to fire right?? Well, no because the fear of fire was something mentally altered in Martians by the guardians of the universe because the Martians where to powerful. The weakness of fire is something Martians believe they have but in reality they are not weak against fire they just fear it. So this could mean that Martian Manhunter is still alive and possibly faked his death meaning he could return for IJ3. That or the writers didn't know about this detail.

    submitted by /u/Speedorms166
    [link] [comments]

    Let's build an Injustice 3 roster: Round 7

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Flash
    5. Green Lantern
    6. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
    7. Beast Boy
    8. Shazam
    9. Raven
    10. Green Arrow
    11. Martian Manhunter

    Round 7: Magical Heroes

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/littleman001
    [link] [comments]

    How does gear work?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    So I see on the loading screen augments are something you can equip to help match your oppenets characters weakness. I searched into it a little more and you get them at level 30. I understand that part of gear (I think) But I searched online and apparently there is a batman set with full kryptonite armour. I was wondering does that actually weaken kryptonians and if so how? Maybe a damage buff to batman or a damage decrease to the kryptonian. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LostBatmans
    [link] [comments]

    Day 2 of pumping out daily Heroforge figures - Joker this time (main inspirations were Gods Among Us and B:TAS)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    “Justice League” Xbox active Guild

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Just looking for active members, definitely not competitive. It's called Justice League and the ID is 0SR74. Feel free to join

    submitted by /u/TinyKeanuReevesMeme
    [link] [comments]

    Added two characters in my Injustice 3 wishlist roster. Deathstroke (make return from first game) and Scandal Savage (transition from cameo in comic to playable fighter) what would you’re think about her joined Injustice 3? What thoughts this two joined Injustice 3 wishlist roster?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    My Red Hood In Hero Forde, In Style Injustice 2

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 Soundboard

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I started an Injustice 2 soundboard! It's mostly from the clash interactions. It's a lot of Harley rn (she's my fav) so lmk what else you wanna see on here! https://blerp.com/soundboard/6081d2056b1f2a001b0c6ff8

    submitted by /u/acornsoundsquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 on ps4 or on pc?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I've got them both from when they were free, is there any difference for which one I go? Any exclusive feature I should be aware of or something like that?

    submitted by /u/K0stbosS
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn’t find any guild of my liking so I decided to create one, feel free to join.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Roster

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Hey! I'm writing a story for Injustice 3, and I also made a roster! Here it is (Comment down below if you don't agree with it):

    STORY CHARACTERS:

    Amazo

    Aquaman

    Arsenal

    Bat-Man

    Batgirl

    Bat-Mite

    Beast Boy

    Bizarro

    Black Canary

    Black Mask

    Captain Boomerang

    Constantine

    Cyborg

    Darkseid

    Deathstroke

    Eclipso

    Flash

    Green Lantern

    Harley Quinn

    Heatwave

    Killer Croc

    Killer Frost

    King Shark

    Kilowog

    Larfleeze

    Livewire

    Mr. Freeze

    Nightwing

    Ra's Al Ghul

    Raven

    Red Hood

    Robin

    Starfire

    Super-Girl

    Super-Man

    The Creeper

    Wonder Woman

    Zatanna

    Zod

    Visiting DLC Characters

    Neo (Keanu Reeves)

    The Umbrella Academy

    Johnny Cage

    Scott Pilgrim

    DLC Characters:

    Azrael

    Bat-Man (Thomas Wayne)

    Black Lightning

    Booster Gold

    Mister Miracle

    Plastic Man

    Solomon Grundy

    The Mirror Master

    Two-Face

    Premier Skins:

    Hugo Strange (Batman)

    Shallox (Larfleeze)

    Grid (Cyborg)
    Deadman (Nightwing)

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile Unlockables

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Hi how do I unlock the mobile unlockables for Injustice 1 without a console? Sadly I dont have a console. :( Thank u in advance :))

    submitted by /u/cogonmster
    [link] [comments]

    Characters

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    What character has the worst player base?

    submitted by /u/IfymWRLD
    [link] [comments]

    How do i buy the games in japan?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    I'm trying to buy the games but they aren't available on steam in japan (i only have pc). How can i still get the game digitally? I don't really care for online, just story

    submitted by /u/machi_ballroom
    [link] [comments]

    Help pls

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Sorry for interupting, I just wanted to ask. Are there other ways to get god shader than buying ultimate pack. I have legendary edition but I don't have it. Thank you for your time

    submitted by /u/Dull_Reply_9432
    [link] [comments]

    Most Frustrating Injustice 2 Character to Fight

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    My post from earlier actually got me thinking of who the most annoying fighter people think actually is so I'm going to make a sort of bracket with polls to figure it out whoever wins the poll goes onto the next part later on each poll will only be up for a day so vote fast!So who is most frustrating between...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/POGCHAMP188
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think Red Hood would look like in hero forge?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if anyone had thought of this yet, but there is a site called hero forge where you can make figures. You might even be able to make red hood. /s

    submitted by /u/123_456_789_420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment