• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Injustice Best team it took forever tho

    Injustice Best team it took forever tho


    Best team it took forever tho

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Was super stoked to find and play an Injustice arcade game at a local arcade since there aren’t any Dave & Buster’s in the area.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Is this cheating?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    So I was just in an online versus match against another player in Injustice 2, and something weird happened. We were playing and right as I was about to win the game disconnected me? But not in the usual way where I would be booted out of the match and it would be over. My health dropped to nothing and it said the other player won and I was still in the match. So I rematch thinking it was just some weird bug, but then it happens again, same exact thing, in about to win then my health bar drops to nothing and the other player gets the win. Was the player cheating/hacking? And if so is there a way to report them for it?

    Edit: Never mind, my dumbass forgot about the timer in the match and it turns out it just ran out while the other player had the hp advantage.

    submitted by /u/depearce
    [link] [comments]

    When injustice3 comes out do you think the gear system would be simplified like mk11 or like injustice 2.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I didn't like the simplified mk11 thing they had. I think the only problem in inj 2 is the organization

    submitted by /u/applecash15
    [link] [comments]

    Black Manta

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Black Manta is awesome. That is all

    submitted by /u/Busterwolf13
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t get why my level 28 super man can beat a level 30 darkseid but can’t beat a level 30 poison ivy in the multiverse

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    This shit don't make sense.

    submitted by /u/hdjgffghh
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY GOT HIM!!!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Flash vs Atrocitus

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    I am moderately new been playing for a little over 2 moths now and I just cannot figure out this matchup. Any tips or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you for reading!

    Edit: forgot to add I play as Flash not Atrocitus, but I am playing as Atrocitus to try and figure out some counters.

    submitted by /u/Upjack_the_Evil
    [link] [comments]

    Staff Of Grayson

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    So... Recently I've started getting a lot of rare abilities such as the Supergirl sunshark ability and The Wonder Woman athena's gift, however these have been unlocked exclusively from mother boxes and nothing else. People keep talking about ability event multiverses however I have never seen such a multiverse and I've been playing for about 2 years now, I've been working my way towards unlocking legendary multiverse events however I just do not have the time I'm to meet most of the requirements, has anyone else noticed how how ridiculously rare ability multiverses have become? And how it never gives you the multiverse character event that you're after unless you start playing as other characters? Just wondered

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    NRS Marvel

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    If NRS announced a MARVEL game and bypassed Injustice 3 for a few years what would you think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Funny-Win-2920
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the easiest/fastest way to get guild points?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I thought my idea was pretty good, having a level 30 facing level 5s in the multiverse, but idk any other ways. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Accurate_Mix_9069
    [link] [comments]

    Compititive gameplay Batman Vs Batman

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Kingdom come Superman

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make kingdom come Superman in this game? Or can we atleast get his emblem?

    submitted by /u/Mammoth_Service6121
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    So I'm playing the Story Mode and I just beat Brainiac, and the game told me to choose between Batman and Superman, and I accidentally picked Superman. Is there anyway I can change this?

    submitted by /u/__Confuzed__
    [link] [comments]

    Whats up with the mutiverse?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    I keep trying and it says its unstable. Is it down right now?

    submitted by /u/Hefty-unicorn527
    [link] [comments]

    Been really getting back into playing lately. How do the guilds work? Also looking to join one on Xbox one

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Let me know if you have one with any openings

    submitted by /u/TSwan98
    [link] [comments]

    PC GUILD

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Anyone have a active Pc guild?

    submitted by /u/Vicbrzin
    [link] [comments]

    About Injustice 2 characters

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Why was the joker included, but other dead characters like the shazam were not? I can't believe it was just for the cutscene.

    submitted by /u/YanriIsis
    [link] [comments]

    Batman: Arkham Asylum - All Cutscenes (Remastered 8K 60FPS)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment