• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Injustice Wombo combo

    Injustice Wombo combo


    Wombo combo

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    My Robin after a little over than 2 days

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PST

    How does it look

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Need help with an issue.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    I bought the injustice 2 legendary edition, and downloaded everything. I was playing as Red Hood and got him to level 4. Turned off the console for a few hours, and when i came back on all the DLC characters were locked.

    I kept closing the app to try to see if that would fix the issue, and it didn't. So I restarted my xbox, and that fixed it.

    Today I get back on, and same thing, except restarting didn't fix it this time. What's going on? Anyone having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Weefy117
    [link] [comments]

    Level 30 IJ2

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    I used the AI to level up all IJ2 characters to level 30. Equipped gear that boost XP and let the AI do the rest. Takes about 1 hour per character. I also have a turbo PS4 control. That allowed the CPU to keep fighting without me having to push X after each fight.

    Someone said this is considered cheating. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/nahshon85
    [link] [comments]

    How do I level up my account/how do I get source crystals

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    I'm a fairly new player just trying to get alt skins but I'm stuck on 2000 source crystals pls help

    submitted by /u/dippitsfinn
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Vs Black Adam ( Hard )

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Black Adam and Sub Zero (Multiverse)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Am i the only one getting constantly fucked by this two dudes, i once fought Black adam for 26 rounds and it took 26 rounds for me to kill him, he fucks you long range, mid range and long range

    and now it took me 23 rounds for me to defeat sub zero just bcs i cant move once he juggles me and even if i do block his jiggles he just spam his ice move, How tf do you counter this dudes

    P.S those 20+ rounds i had to use all the goddamn characters just to defeat them💀💀💀💀

    submitted by /u/vanautism
    [link] [comments]

    Batman’s supermove

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I think Batman's supermove in injustice 2 would be much better if it was Alfred flying the Batwing instead of the autopilot. After receiving some feedback I have remembered Alfred is dead so this could not happen.

    submitted by /u/CallumLUFC12
    [link] [comments]

    Justice league

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if you can get the justice league sets now because unless the towers randomly show up again I don't think you can

    submitted by /u/CAPTAIN-CRIPPLED
    [link] [comments]

    Think how Injustice 3 could bring back Nightwing. Rather Dick return from dead how about Dick Grayson (from Prime Earth) from first game could make return. Imagine three former robins chose different path and separated from factions but still family. It would interesting good concept!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:15 PM PST

    PS4 Guilds

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Currently looking for active PS4 Guilds. Feel free to drop some in the comments!

    submitted by /u/DarkParadox_26
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still being updated

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:45 PM PST

    do they still update this game or did they stop

    submitted by /u/Balorclub35
    [link] [comments]

    Need Some Advice

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:49 PM PST

    Does anyone know how I can get the Bi-Han skin for Sub-Zero? Been looking everywhere for it. Please help folks.

    submitted by /u/nahshon85
    [link] [comments]

    Please bro

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PST

    I will literally give someone 5 dollars at this point for a fuggin legendary gear account bro im tired and sick of grindin this four year old game😭

    submitted by /u/Loonmac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment