• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Injustice Cyborg in the beginning of every match like:

    Injustice Cyborg in the beginning of every match like:


    Cyborg in the beginning of every match like:

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:20 PM PST

    This makes me wanna become a yellow lantern

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:41 AM PST

    If the Injustice 2 final battle was Supergirl vs Brainiac.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Normally in the game, Supergirl is the eight chapter fighting every regime member, while Batman and Superman fight Brainiac in the penultimate chapter, and then after that things kind of reset as its back to Batman vs Regime.

    But what if it was more like MKX where the legacy girl faces of the main villain. She fights Firestorm, Swamp Thing, Doctor Fate, and finally Brainiac.

    Of course the problem comes with resolving the issue of the regime members being out of their cages without having a whole chapter. Maybe Batman reveals that he had a plan the whole time where he teleports them into the Phantom Zone or some shit. Or perhaps it's revealed that he had no plan, and the consequence of defeating Braniac is that they are all on the loose, and the game just ends like that, similar to how MKX ended with the revenants still being around. Or only Superman is put back because Batman injected some shit into him while he was imprisoned. The rest are still loose, and I mean, they already were at the start of the game.

    For who has the eight chapter, maybe Batman as he fights every Regime member for some reason.

    But would you have preferred that Brainiac be the final boss, Supergirl be the main hero, and that the final chapter isn't doing the same conflict as Injustice 1, or do you prefer keeping the moments by having one last Superman vs Batman scenario.

    submitted by /u/JasonLeeDrake
    [link] [comments]

    Mopped

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PST

    I am getting mopped in this game. My offense is strong, but my defense sucks. Nothing is ever close, either I dominate with strength or force or get locked into a combo beating I can't recover from. What is the key to blocking?

    I have having a tough time figuring out how to block and avoid supermoves. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/BadSportAbort
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the Staff of Grayson ��

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:13 AM PST

    I can’t load up guilds. This happens every time and never stops. Any ideas?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Who wants to make a guild team with active players in injustice 2

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Btw i dont think I know how so I can join one of your guys active teams ( and my friend can join too we are both active 👌)

    submitted by /u/Nathenplays
    [link] [comments]

    Staff of Grayson

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Why is everyone so hype over the staff of Grayson? I have it and all it does is make robin less agile. He can't even really jump.

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    My Superman loadout after almost 700 hours

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Choose side

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:18 AM PST

    By the end of Injustice 2, which side you will choose?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/gamedreamer21
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of Harley Quinn in games

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PST

    My beetles

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Injustice 2 Legendary Edition glitch

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:55 AM PST

    I bought the standard edition but the cover art on the home screen and the title screen in game says that it's legendary edition yet I don't have the dlc characters. Is it my problem or does it say legendary for everyone when you buy the standard edition

    submitted by /u/ihatesand619
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting green arrow legendary gear?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:29 AM PST

    I see alot of people saying its good but i need more advice

    submitted by /u/Hussaindib1
    [link] [comments]

    How long is The Staff of Grayson in Injustice 2? I need to know now.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:56 PM PST

    I have liked robin a lot, but I want to how long the staff of Grayson is, I know it isn't 6 ft, so how long is it?

    submitted by /u/Skyler_Madrigal
    [link] [comments]

    Transforming legendary weapon?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:42 PM PST

    If I hate the look of a legendary weapon and transform the look to a less valuable weapon (that I prefer the look of), I'll have to transform a random weapon into the legendary if I ever wish to return to the look of the legendary one, correct? (sorry poor wording I know). Because you can only obtain a legendary weapon once- so if you change the look without a backup, you won't be able to change it back forever? (I'm thinking of buying the unlimited transforms ugh even though it's a ripoff and should be free).

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_RIOT_POINTZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment