• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Injustice Movie Gear. I was wondering, now that we have a Snyder cut release date, (March 18th), will the Multiverse event come back with the Movie gear as rewards?

    Injustice Movie Gear. I was wondering, now that we have a Snyder cut release date, (March 18th), will the Multiverse event come back with the Movie gear as rewards?


    Movie Gear. I was wondering, now that we have a Snyder cut release date, (March 18th), will the Multiverse event come back with the Movie gear as rewards?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Finally got the Cufflinks today, thus completing the Billionaire set.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    I’ve just got my Black Manta to LVL 30 and I need help

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:35 AM PST

    When I regen his epic gear, what stats should I be looking for and also what does the ability stat affect?

    submitted by /u/mrdominominator
    [link] [comments]

    Fanmade poster for IJ3. I'll be honest, its just an opaque IJ3 logo over an old IJ2 Supergirl picture.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    How to beat cat call?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:29 PM PST

    My guild mates all don't play competitive mode and they really like having an unfair advantage over me, and then they'll tune me out and cry about my sub zero. They also are really fond of cat call. So how do I counter cat call?

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    Endless Mode

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Does it get harder the further you progress or is my ai just trash

    submitted by /u/IIRomanKingzII
    [link] [comments]

    Gold kryptonite “plot hole”?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Now I'm not super experienced with injustice; I normally only play fighting games at a friends house anyways. But I was watching some old game cutscenes (as I like to do often) and noticed a "plot hole".

    I guess it's more of an unforced "Chekhov's gun" than an actual plot hole. When Batman attacks Clark with the Gold kryptonite, he mentions enough exposure would remove his powers permanently. After the end of the second game (depending on the good vs evil continuity), or even at the end of the FIRST game, why didn't they just de-power him using the gold kryptonite?

    He mentions at the end of 2 he'll be back, and they say "we know, but we'll be ready". Why not just sap his powers and then throw him in a regular jail? I'm aware it may not be that simple, but from a non-comic familiar perspective, Bruce presented it as an option (removing his powers). Why was it never re visited at all? Not even once?

    Just a random thought I had.

    submitted by /u/TheHolyLizard
    [link] [comments]

    Credits

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Does anyone have any tips on how to get a lot of credits quickly? I'm grinding Starfire's Legendary Multiverse and one of the requirements is to spend 1,000,000 credits and so far have only spent 710,000. It's taking far too long to save up so does anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/JKenn02
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Firestorm is it a zoner?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:40 AM PST

    even today I did not understand if it is a zoner and therefore I wanted to ask you if it is

    submitted by /u/Alex_il_tizio
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 New character discussions!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    I've made a twitter thread to build discussion for new characters! I thought maybe some of you would want to put in your input. Feel free to share your opinions :)

    https://twitter.com/dazzler798/status/1356757883397013504?s=21

    submitted by /u/Gothic798
    [link] [comments]

    Would The Question be welcome in IJ3?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Not as a guest character or just for the roster, I mean as part of the primary story.

    The Question keeps tabs on Flash, Lantern, and Supergirl. He makes sure they don't step out of line. Maybe one of them almost does, and he has a fight with them. (Either a weakened SG or GL. NR has never been about proper power scaling, but even they have to admit a normal ass human would be broken in two by Flash or a fully powered Supergirl.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MikeofK72
    [link] [comments]

    How to do I save my guild icon

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Like I've said in my other posts I have a guild but I also have a ps4 group chat for the guild and I want to make the guild icon the image of the chat is there a way to save my icon as an image?

    submitted by /u/Datirishguy34
    [link] [comments]

    Is Injustice 2 worth buying and playing now in 2021?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:48 PM PST

    The legendary edition of the game is on sale on the Xbox store and wondered if it's worth the money even if it's on sale

    submitted by /u/DaKoolAidMAN422
    [link] [comments]

    Guild credits

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 04:16 PM PST

    just wasted an attempt on robin's legendary multiverse and now i need 50,000 guild credits...anyone got a way to earn em fast

    submitted by /u/Lil_Fishbait
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice 3 Roster

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 04:03 PM PST

    to be quite honest with you all I might uninstall after this...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Best way to counter enchantress power thingy (the guy that walks towards you and hits u)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:46 PM PST

    My friend mains her and i always lose to the guy

    submitted by /u/cozysnik76221
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to join a new guild on ps4?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    The guild ID is HG3ES

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering but

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Do you guys think Power Rangers would be a good dlc in injustice three i mean if you think about it 🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/Slowgood2
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:45 PM PST

    How can I get more gear for my level 30 flash?, I already have the what I want augment and still don't get good gear

    submitted by /u/Decent_Refrigerator8
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else think a Marvel vs DC game would be better than an Injustice 3?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:34 AM PST

    Honestly at this point I'd take anything NRS has to offer😭

    submitted by /u/RequiemChills
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment