• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Injustice Ed Boon’s name is on the list of people attending DC Fandome. Injustice 3 announcement incoming?

    Injustice Ed Boon’s name is on the list of people attending DC Fandome. Injustice 3 announcement incoming?


    Ed Boon’s name is on the list of people attending DC Fandome. Injustice 3 announcement incoming?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    This lines up with the information announced today, you best believe King Shark, El Diablo and Captain Boomerang will get promotion in Injustice 3

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Injustice 3 - 32 Characters

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    So with the new suicide squad game confirmed what could this mean for injustice?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I theorize that because of the power of corporatesynergy there's a chance for more SS characters in injustice 3 both old and new so let's talk about them

    Harley Quinn: She's a staple at this point for DC so there's no question.

    Deadshot: As much as I don't like him, he's probably returning which is such a shame. I personally would take Deathstroke over him.

    Enchantress: This one is a 50/50 for me. I can see them cutting her but are some interesting elements you can do with her and Zatanna or John Constantine(like a rivalry or a antagonistic magic character).

    Capital Boomerang: Honestly he's probably my personal most requested pick for Inj3. They have the voice actor(Kano's Mk11 VA), I think he could be a fun character.

    Katana: If I'm being honest she can easily be a spiritual successor to In2 robin(alter some special moves) and I would be fine.

    killer Croc: All I have to say is if he's yet again a stage transition that must be some inside joke in NRS studios.

    submitted by /u/Blazecapricorn1213
    [link] [comments]

    for my mobile users out there

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I think i have the legendary edition (bought IT Long ago) but i cant redeem the dlc’s. I have to buy them. Any idea how to fix This?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Help With Trophy (Be Pre-Paired) PS4

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Would any kind soul like to friend me on PS4 and help out with the Harley Quinn specific trophy?

    Inviting me to a King Of The Hill Match and letting me win using Harley just once, and vice versa.

    I'll help out with any trophies for your end in return! :)

    My PSN: AustinHotep

    submitted by /u/AustinHotep
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Guilds

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I play on the ps4 and I cant seem to find an active guild and I was wondering if someone knows a guild I can join. Keep in mind that I am not even close to being good.

    submitted by /u/whyyyyyyyammmmmiiihe
    [link] [comments]

    I have parental controls on so I can’t access guild. What restriction is it? My dad wants to unblock it.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    The ability stat. A lucky regen.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Any tips for a newcomer?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    I'm a Tekken veteran and enjoyed playing fighting games in my younger days. I just got the original Injustice for free from the Ps Store and I'm getting my ass handed to me on medium diff.

    My Tekken exp is doing nothing for me and I'm getting abused by Ai and abilities. Just finished the campaign but I'm still not satisfied with my ability. Any tips for me?

    submitted by /u/Eren_Jaeger_The_Goat
    [link] [comments]

    Ayyyy

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    So I bought 20'000 source crystals and when I tried to spend them the game said more source crystals required and took them all away, Anybody have an idea on what just happened?

    submitted by /u/Krusty_Platypus
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 should of had new stages added as DLC or for free for everyone preferably.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I've gotten so bored of playing on the same stages for like years in the game like I really wish they had taken the time to make a few new stages or even remastered some of the old stages from Injustice Gau. The only stage I actually enjoy playing on now is Red Sun Prison cause of the music every other stage I'm sick of now. I really wish they had taken the time to make a few more stages with new interactions and transitions. I'm not sure if it was laziness or if it was because of the development of Mortal Kombat 11 but it was lost potential which no one talks about and people should speak up about for injustice 3. New Stages are also important.

    submitted by /u/Tekataha_
    [link] [comments]

    Just an idea

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    IJ3 has been rumored and I believe it is coming. I have a small idea that I think deserves to be explored.

    Custom skins.

    Hear me out. The customs will have no buffs or stat effects, so the games will remain fair.

    You can pick from torsos, legs, arms, heads, and weapons/special pieces like the House of El crest or Batman's utility belt or other things like that for characters that don't use weapons as much.

    You can pick the colors of those pieces. Gear still exists, but you can choose to layer your custom skin over the gear.

    This way, stats and buffs and abilities still have to be earned, but you can still look cool without tipping the balance of the game.

    Could be based off of Tekken and Soul Caliber's character customization.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MikeofK72
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get Plat/Diamond Mother boxes?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    The title.

    submitted by /u/MikeofK72
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 wishlist

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    1- allow me to play towers/other single player modes offline, unlike mk11. fuck DRM

    2- literally everything else, including the question of if there is an injustice 3. Seriously, I'd rather no injustice 3 than an always-online piece of shit.

    submitted by /u/tara_reade
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment