• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Injustice I was not aware you can get shaders randomly

    Injustice I was not aware you can get shaders randomly


    I was not aware you can get shaders randomly

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    That's pretty dope!

    submitted by /u/AlmightyDaddi
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not getting any bane epic gear

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    So ive got my bane leveled up to 25 but I'm not getting a single piece of epic gear. Instead I get epic gear for everyone BUT him. Like I legit haven't touched captain cold once but i got full epic set for him? What the hell causes this? Is this just me being super unlucky and impatient?

    submitted by /u/SShice
    [link] [comments]

    About character multiverse drops

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:27 AM PST

    So I recently realized that if you repeat doing the same boss battle in the character multiverse, game sometimes drops you an epic gear. This takes sometimes 3 repeats, sometimes 5, or much more.

    Does anyone know how this work exactly? Do you have an upper limit of how many gears could be dropped? Is the drop probability affected by something?

    submitted by /u/thr0w4w4yaway
    [link] [comments]

    Beast Boy and 1 Watchmen character have to be in I3

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:33 PM PST

    I mean come on all signs are pointing to it.

    So many people were asking for Rorschach and Beast boy they're probably the two most begged for characters besides Constantine and Etrigan.

    Kotal Kahn in MK11 has a move where he can morph into an animal, which is totally just NRS practicing for Beast Boy animations.

    Watchmen has a series now and if I2 has taught me anything is that they will add something to keep a big audience interested.

    That's why they added Gorilla Grodd.

    submitted by /u/heretic01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment