• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Injustice What's Injustice 2 looking like in 2021 ?

    Injustice What's Injustice 2 looking like in 2021 ?


    What's Injustice 2 looking like in 2021 ?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:41 AM PST

    I absolutely loved this game when it was released, I never played online in fighting games because it always scared me to be completely honest lol.

    Now, with me having some experience in fighters like FighterZ & Tekken 7, is it worth getting into ? What's the community like ? I remember the few matches I did experience online just to see what would happen, I was spammed relentlessly by the flying magic dude(Dr. something,I can't remember.).

    Also, I wish to know if there is meta in this game. I played Aquaman, before they nerfed his tentacle grab years ago lmao, but I wonder if I can make him viable again now that I know how to maneuver fighting games.

    Thank you for reading. ~Cooler, from Dbfz.

    submitted by /u/unitedgoatK
    [link] [comments]

    Why no one uses Hellboy?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:10 AM PST

    I'm a big fan of Hellboy in comics and series and I'm planning to buy Hellboy in this game(My first purchase in Injustice 2 btw) But I never saw him being used by anyone! I wanted to know whether any of you guys have it and Why no one uses it? Is he super weak or what?!

    submitted by /u/Kooky-Acadia-704
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Vs Gorilla Grodd

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PST

    What do you use to move your character in Injustice?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PST

    I personally use the left joystick myself

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/agent4747474747
    [link] [comments]

    Yo they should put did in pack 2 or 3 like they did with the god shader

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PST

    My Superman loadout ��

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Survivor event with robin

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Does anyone know what complete the survivor event with robin is in his legendary multiverse.

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    "Brainiac left Thousands Dead"

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:57 AM PST

    In Batman's ending he says that only thousands were killed and left homeless by Brainiac. Am I crazy for thinking this is an absurdly low number?

    I get that it only lasted a few hours or so but it was a global attack and if Brainiac was trying to subdue Earth he'd have reasonably sent at least millions of Betas. I know a similar thing happens in Marvel movies (i.e. aliens invading New York had like 73 deaths) so maybe it's just a superhero thing.

    submitted by /u/SunStriking
    [link] [comments]

    Watchmen rep in IJ3

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PST

    Who do you think would be the best fit? Only reason I'm not including Manhattan is because he's too damn OP. He just erases everyone from existence.

    Edit: Yes I spelled Rorschach wrong and confused Owl Man and Nite Owl but you can't edit polls to my knowledge. My bad.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Spock1777
    [link] [comments]

    which is better injustice 1 or 2?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Robin gear

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PST

    I have been stuck on This for hours and hours and now it's starting to annoy me. I'm on the multiverse called no one's sidekick or something and it's really annoying. In order to get this shader and 2 lots of epic gear for robin I need to get 950,000 points and get the gold score but I can't even get bronze even though he's level 30 and got full epic gear

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the gold award on HA HA HA HA Mad House?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PST

    It's the last objective for the planet and I've done it twice but only got bronze. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Techno_Six
    [link] [comments]

    Bane LegendaryGear

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:53 AM PST

    So... I'm thinking about getting Bane's LG, but I've seen a lot of YouTubers complaining about it, I know what it does and I just wanted to get people's opinion on the matter before I actually go ahead and do his legendary multiverse. Is his LG worth it?

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s fucking go bois

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Everybody vs Injustice!!!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Bro these 12 year olds i swear

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    My account just got suspended because this like 8yro couldn't handle losing online

    submitted by /u/DarthTobi649
    [link] [comments]

    Any knowledge on DCEU gear returning for Snyder Cut?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:50 PM PST

    well, I guess its pretty self explanatory. but one thing I would like to say is I got WWs arm gear from the film recently and I havent seen many people get that recently

    submitted by /u/Jerry_0boy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment