• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Injustice Catwoman, Black Canary, Cheetah, and Poison Ivy were announced to be joining Injustice 2 today 4 years ago

    Injustice Catwoman, Black Canary, Cheetah, and Poison Ivy were announced to be joining Injustice 2 today 4 years ago


    Catwoman, Black Canary, Cheetah, and Poison Ivy were announced to be joining Injustice 2 today 4 years ago

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:42 PM PST

    I want a new main

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:03 AM PST

    I want to replace Superman as my main because I'm just not feeling it anymore with him. Preferably it would be someone not reliant on combos (I suck at fast complicated inputs) and maybe someone who can tank a fair bit of damage as most of my playstyle is spent defensively (that is to say: getting beaten the crap out of and trying to block before punishing) I also play online mostly if that makes a difference, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TheCuriousCannibal
    [link] [comments]

    Linking injustice 2 accounts

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:23 PM PST

    Hey so I play Injustice on my PS4 and I have a ton of gear but I got an Xbox for Christmas and I want to play injustice on that but I don't want to start from the beginning is there any way to transfer my stuff from PS4 to Xbox?

    submitted by /u/ObiwanJacoby7
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the best person to use against firestorm? My buddy has a max firestorm and I can’t beat him

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Dman13047
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment