• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Injustice Anyone here play black manta

    Injustice Anyone here play black manta


    Anyone here play black manta

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    I'm level 29 with him

    submitted by /u/BruhPog69420
    [link] [comments]

    Is the pc version of injustice 1 still alive?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Cross play

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:03 PM PST

    Hey I'm looking to purchase Injustice 2, but my question is can PC players play with PlayStation or Xbox players? Thanks I'm advance.

    submitted by /u/manny820
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Guild ID:FYT5J

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Me and my friend just started a guild and aren't sure how to recruit more members. If anyone wants to join it, or can let me know a good way to recruit that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Gunship9000
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think they'll re-release the Justice League movie gear alongside the Snyder Cut?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    I think they absolutely should, though maybe they're hard at work on Injustice 3.

    submitted by /u/Grakniir
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game dead on PC?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:11 PM PST

    Thinking of getting it, but I'm worried about its popularity. I'm on PC, how active is it?

    submitted by /u/Wiwade
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody else's game just freeze up?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    I play injustice 2 legacy edition (digital) on ps4, and then all of the sudden the screen will lock up and I won't be able to do anything. The thing is I can exit the game.

    submitted by /u/thebigstupid2
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any relatively fast way to level a character?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:27 PM PST

    I feel like I'm leveling up really slow and don't know if there's a faster way

    submitted by /u/Gunship9000
    [link] [comments]

    The Rogues Gallery (Xbox One)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Active guild, plenty of space, rank 18, looking for members, level 50 required before joining. But if you need a guild, we need members, also have a guild discord. Search JEWV6 to join The Rogues Gallery.

    submitted by /u/MysteriousBuy1961
    [link] [comments]

    Can you do b3 after starburst meter burn with firestorm?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:57 PM PST

    Does it work still or is it just not working.

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment